halloween at ou

phil

ill be going but i dont realy want to crash in janszen dorm. u guys know of a place to crash thats not a hotel? im sure ill end up on the front lawn of somewhere with a lawn gnome as my pillow and my arms inside my shirt thats on backwards

actually the next day is best going to the little bar downtown and getting beer-cheese-soup and a fishbowl of amberbock... mmmmm

The little bar UPTOWN is the PUB. The fishbowl is an Aquarium. I could live in a booth there, IF I could get grant money for researching the effects of alcoholism.

last year my friend and i took hold of the giant 8ball (it had a bamboo frame) and ran up and down Town St.

There is no Town St. in Athens, most likely Court St. Not bein a dick, just setting the record straight.

been there done that, if you have friends down there and can get into parties, sweet, but i have been down there and watched people booted out of party after party because they arent from OU.

OSU after michigan is the number 1 party of the year.

OSU is much better, doesn't matter who you are, walk up on a porch, yell fuck michigan, or O-H and people you have never met before start handing you beer.

and you dont have to drive very far to get there.

been there done that, if you have friends down there and can get into parties, sweet, but i have been down there and watched people booted out of party after party because they arent from OU.

OSU after michigan is the number 1 party of the year.

OSU is much better, doesn't matter who you are, walk up on a porch, yell fuck michigan, or O-H and people you have never met before start handing you beer.

and you dont have to drive very far to get there.

Very very true..

I usually go down to OU but last year was way to cold and it sucked but 2 years ago it was warm and had a lot of fun the girls that year were super easy!

There is no Town St. in Athens, most likely Court St. Not bein a dick, just setting the record straight.

yeah i guess i meant court, i don't remember what street it was, the main one in the little city, i don't go to school there and left the next day so...

but it was crazy.

yeah i guess i meant court, i don't remember what street it was, the main one in the little city, i don't go to school there and left the next day so...

but it was crazy.

did you want to go down with us next week?