Alittle rant

Sam1647545489

I am sorta of let down by the lack of support from Cr to go to Akron to race the northern guys. I made a post over 30 days ago to get everyone some time to fix what needed to be fixed and to finish up what needed to be finished up to be ready. With that said there is only 2 cars goin north. Mine and Shanton. I know alot of you might flame me or get pissed but with all the shit talking between the two cities you would think that you would at least try to settle some of it. Even if you lose every race up there, at least you tried and gave it a try. Again kinda pissed but whatever, I guess I will try my best to beat everyone I can and lets hope shanton takes care of the roll cars.

/rant...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone has the money and time to head up there sorry about the lack of support but shit happens and why do we have to go up there tell them to come to us

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/mofoyh4-1.gif

:D

They usually come down here. Sam is returning the favor.

i agree with you Sam 100%, thats why i didnt post in your other thread. i knew there would be like 5 cars going up, maybe.? cuz everyone on here save maybe 10 people either have no business being on a racing web site or dont race anymore and are here cuz they love the internet and to talk shit cuz thy are a racing legend in thier own mind

/rant x2

Like how some peopel on here talk all kinds of shit to the folks from the north, i.e pages of no your a hillbilly, get in the kitchen and make me pie. and no racing is oging on in those threads hmmm

Is every fucking person on here ignorant enough to believe that racing is only restricted to the street?

Eric, I have YET to see you make a single track day. So before you go High and Mighty on us, spare the banter of a "racing web site" and look past the street aspect. Look for Norwalk come spring of 2008.

Is every fucking person on here ignorant enough to believe that racing is only restricted to the street?

Eric, I have YET to see you make a single track day. So before you go High and Mighty on us, spare the banter of a "racing web site" and look past the street aspect. Look for Norwalk come spring of 2008.

this was not directed to you i know you have other things going on more important than going up there so settle down and i didnt make a track day? this yryou are right but i have vids of me from last sept

my car isnt jsut a street car i understand that some people dont street race my comments wernt directed to them either, its the ones that get on here and talk shit to everyone up in clev, then dont go up there, i didnt see you doing that (i dot read everything on here but i thought you stayed out of it)

To sam and shanton hopefully next yr ill be in a position to go with you guys when you go up to rep columbus (i mean some fast car has to go...burn j/k)

I stayed outta it, although at one point I made plans to go with them. Due to circumstances with the kids compiled with my ridiculously crazy work schedule (plus being outta town), my car isn't where I want it to be and it would be a waste not to mention unsafe to go beat on it for a night.

Sorry if you made Norwalk last year, I honestly don't remember. You have my apologies if you did.

I'm glad to see some of the locals get up there and have a good time, and yeah I'll be damned if I'd like to go show my car off somewhere else. It may not be the fastest out there, but it looks good and can hold it's own.

Sam, Shanton,

It was great seeing you guys last night. :cool: Pretty wild shit with the colt I cant wait to see the video Hua got. We definatly need to set up more trips up there. The rest of you are dead to me. coulda woulda shoulda been there but WEREN'T

Guest ihuntv8

Thanks Sam ,Shanton, Ray!

It was nice of you guys to come up, had a good time. Maybe if the weather is nice in the next few weeks i will roll down that way.

Trent