Alittle rant

Sam1647545489

All this brotherly love is making me :barf:

:D:D:D:D

On a serious note, CR is not full of dedicated racers. Its full of people that love to socialize over the internet. There is more of a forum mentality than a car club mind set. If it were full of racers we would not have to use outsiders to fill in empty track event spots (or at least thats what I have seen in my short time here).

When I first came on here everyone was out at IPS every weekend. Now we cant seem to get more than 30 cars to show up to anything. What happened?????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this brotherly love is making me :barf:

:D:D:D:D

On a serious note, CR is not full of dedicated racers. Its full of people that love to socialize over the internet. There is more of a forum mentality than a car club mind set. If it were full of racers we would not have to use outsiders to fill in empty track event spots (or at least thats what I have seen in my short time here).

When I first came on here everyone was out at IPS every weekend. Now we cant seem to get more than 30 cars to show up to anything. What happened?????

in before "BUT ITS CALLED COLUMBUSRACING"

This is much more of a car and racing enthusiast site, than a place to find street races...

There is so much more than drag racing here, even though that is the main focus.

Its not about street racing, its about being active. Auto x, street racing, drag racing, or just showing up to cruise ins. The Cleveland thing is just an extension of whats been slowly happening to us in our own city. I wish I would have been here for the good ol' days :( Trying to get people to show up to a meet is like pulling teeth.

Sam we've only met once but I'm always down to race I think I give off that vibe.

But...

You can call PTK and thank them for my absence.

I'm with this guy, my hot parts have laid around and my welder hasn't touched/finished them in the last 6 months. Waiting on other people sucks.

I didnt start this thread to talk about who and who doesnt street race. I dont care about that. I do however care about the people who want to run their mouths, call people hillbillys and so forth and then when a chance comes to run them people, they are no where to be found. Thats all. If you had more important things to do last night, thats fine, I have no beef with that, I just think people should should watch what they say more often if they dont plan on backing it up.

On another note. Thanks to Trent for that 40 roll, great run, your car pulls hard up top. Thanks to Jamie and Jp for inviting us up there and setting up races for us, you guys have a nice spot to race there. Also Craig thanks for the dig run. Hope everything is alright with what happened last night.

This is much more of a car and racing enthusiast site, than a place to find street races...

There is so much more than drag racing here, even though that is the main focus.

Yes, as Sam and NTHER91 have suggested- shit talking to people who actually do come out and participate on the weekends has NOTHING to do with being a car enthusiest. It has everything to do with being a pussy ass keyboard jockey-and this forum has many of them.

Sam, Shanton, Hua, NeonJohn, nice to see you as usual. Sam I just realized I forgot your fucking Corona. Also nice to see the 3 other Cbus guys up there.

We got some good runs in. Lots of roll action-some great dig action as well. Craig is A-Ok by the way.Also-how many times will you see a CarerraGT vs. A 9 sec evo vs. a Modded Ford GT 3 way? :cool:

Guys whats Hua's handle on here again?

Hua is not on here anymore. I will try to talk to him about resigning up. That carrera gt was straight sex. Good god that exhaust note is something else.

It is ridiculous. Jamie has a hard on for one now, so we may see some TT GT contraption some time next year. :burn:

I will PM you about Hua.

On another note. Thanks to Trent for that 40 roll, great run, your car pulls hard up top. Thanks to Jamie and Jp for inviting us up there and setting up races for us, you guys have a nice spot to race there. Also Craig thanks for the dig run. Hope everything is alright with what happened last night.

Yea, it was god seeing you guys again. Sorry for the weak last attempt at a motor race with some of our guys, but oh well, probably for the best since we were attracking a lot of attention towards the end of the night.

Maybe a Trent and a few of us will come back down in a couple weeks if we have a weekend night in the 50's and folks want to run one last time....

not everyone has the money and time to head up there sorry about the lack of support but shit happens and why do we have to go up there tell them to come to us

ok so even though i said this i still went, i kinda feel like an ass lol

Are you who I danced with on 71 near mansfield?

yupp him, and the silver srt4 was may buddy pauls, that was quite the humbling expierence, your car looked dam good man, i thought you were going to wheelie as hard as that car was pulling, thanks for the run

That carrera gt was straight sex.

I assume this was Dan Kims(sp?) car? Did Jaime talk Dan into street racing the Carrera or was he driving? Its an amazing car, it will be interesting to see if Tim can squeeze anything extra out of it. How did it fare against the competition??

I assume this was Dan Kims(sp?) car? Did Jaime talk Dan into street racing the Carrera or was he driving? Its an amazing car, it will be interesting to see if Tim can squeeze anything extra out of it. How did it fare against the competition??

His name is David Kim. He's not modding a $400k car....