Amsterdam

Akula

been twice.... i have a blast.... stay out of there red light district unless you want customs to stop you on the way back for some form of an std weve never encountered.

the best coffe shop i found while i was over there was abraxxas...(recomend K2 and white widow..both knocked me on my ass.)

link: http://www.abraxasparadise.nl/

veyr good prices.. had a blast.... youll def have a good time.

city is flat out amazing.

I am there on the company dime so I have a pretty sweet gig going with hotel and all of that. I just wondered if anyone had experiences beyond the Lebanese Blond Hash.

I go to someplace in EMEA every month, it seems we are moving everything to Amsterdam but I might only get this trip.

Isn't that the same time as the cannabis cup? I suggest you go to barneys breakfest bar for some early morning happenings, and then spend some time at one of the 40 some museums and art galleries. The Vangoh museum is there along with the entire Marijuana counter culture. If you are there durring the cup you might see alot of Americans.

I have hit up most of my friends, I have enough airline miles to fly one of them out with me but no one will take me up on it. That sucks for them. I have a few friends that say they will go but don't have a passport. Anyway, anyone have a suggestion about which of these places to go? I don't like touristy places and basically have unlimited budget.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html

I'll go with ya!!

I am willing to entertain this, I need proof of passport, recent photo and a notarized letter stating you are willing to be the little spoon.... ;) PM me if you are really interested.

My friends are not getting the real impact of this, free air, free hotel, meals paid for...

I am willing to entertain this, I need proof of passport, recent photo and a notarized letter stating you are willing to be the little spoon.... ;) PM me if you are really interested.

My friends are not getting the real impact of this, free air, free hotel, meals paid for...

So I forgot to ask.... did you want a real pic or my recent halloween pics??? LOL :p