Harley XR1200??

Casper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no he didnt say that.

Let me guess... You don't seriously think it is cutting edge technology, do you?

It's old school considering they are too pussy to slap the V-Rod motor in it and make it a legit bike. 90hp! NINETY. With the power to weight it has, it is the equivalent to a Ninja 500 EX... Wow. That's an arm socket breaker...:rolleyes:

I like it except the passenger seat. That looks out of place. Either go with a full' date=' one piece seat or no passenger seat at all. Other than that I dig it.[/quote']

I dig it in a retro sort of way. I'd rock it on the street as it is, don't get me wrong as it looks to be a hooligan style bike. This is the same bike that essentially competes with KTM's Super Duke 990. I have a bit of seat time on that bike and think it is a blast to ride. This will be too, I am sure.

But, it is by far the furthest thing from being modern...

Looks similiar to the hmmm..ZRX and Vmax and something else were doin' the dirty..

I kind of thought of the ZRX when I first saw the pics. Its clean looking, but nothing that really distinguishes it from the rest of the HD rattlecans.

Yes, it's a HD, but look at all the rice you could buy for that same price.

I kind of thought of the ZRX when I first saw the pics. Its clean looking, but nothing that really distinguishes it from the rest of the HD rattlecans.

Yes, it's a HD, but look at all the rice you could buy for that same price.

+1

So do you think it made it through those 14 miles without breaking down or getting wrecked?!

That bike made me realize how profoundly ugly that engine is. Why they insist on building bikes around it continues to baffle me.

Other than the engine, it's not a bad looking bike. Now if only it had the performance to match.

That bike made me realize how profoundly ugly that engine is. Why they insist on building bikes around it continues to baffle me.

Other than the engine, it's not a bad looking bike. Now if only it had the performance to match.

Herd that. You would think with HD emphasizing the engine, they would give it a little more than 90hp. And at 562lbs dry, the thing is going to be a pig.

.... 90hp! NINETY. With the power to weight it has, it is the equivalent to a Ninja 500 EX... Wow. That's an arm socket breaker...:rolleyes:

Sweet! Finally a bike my Sport Classic can beat in a straight line drag race!

well the fact remains that it's a nice bike.... if it's in your tastes... and I'd buy it if I had the cash.... just the same as if I had it I'd buy a kawi and a honda!!! I'd have at least one of each if I had the chedda flow.....

hey harb that thing will walk all over your 650r. in the straights and the twisties. you guyz are only looking at the hp. if you ever noticed a twin dosn't get its go from hp it's done by tourqe. it makes 74 ftlbs at 4000 rpm. neither you or tomin40's bike come anywhere close to that.

yeah i know its not the prettiest, but ive seen worse off bikes that were made from the japs. take for instane the Bking. Yes its also cost a bit more. your paying for a name that will help hold the value later. Just because i ride a vrod don't mean i don't like sport bikes i love them.