Were hiring again / Hard work

wnaplay1647545503

Were hiring again at Ohio concrete sawing and drilling. If your interested please pm me.

We offer company vehicle-you take home

health

company fuel card(for vehicle)

company credit card(for work related items)

year round employment

vacation

hours vary from day to day depending on when a contractor wants us there

The job is hard work at times but the pay is good. You must be at least 24 years old. Be able to pass a drug test. Have a valid drivers license with a good driving record. A strong back is always best.

Were hiring again at Ohio concrete sawing and drilling. If your interested please pm me.

We offer company vehicle-you take home

health

company fuel card(for vehicle)

company credit card(for work related items)

year round employment

vacation

hours vary from day to day depending on when a contractor wants us there

The job is hard work at times but the pay is good. You must be at least 24 years old. Be able to pass a drug test. Have a valid drivers license with a good driving record. A strong back is always best.

how much a hour.

Pay will be on a per person basis. Obviosly someone who either has some sort of construction background or previous sawing experience will most likely start out making more. Same goes for someone whom it is felt will probably stick around. This is not one of those companies that looks for someone to leave after a few months or a year. We look for guys looking to make a career with us. And we do have guys that have. We have a guy that has over 20 years in and some that are right in that same area. I personally have around 9 I believe. The time has gone by so fast, its hard to remember. It really is a good job, working for a good company. I cant say this enough, if you have ever said to yourself "I dont care what I have to do as long as I make a good living" well heres your opportunity.

pm me some more info, i am interested.

I've listed the info. If anyone is interested, Pm me and I will forward your info directly to the owner. He is the only one who can discuss pay. Thanks Applications can be filled out at 2935 E. 14th ave. Off cassady over by the airport. Take 670 to cassady exit and go 14th is right after johnstown rd. Applications can be filled out between 8am and 5 pm monday through friday. Like I said, if your really interested, pm me first and I will relay your info directly to the owner. Thanks