crazy bitch

88lx5oh

so friday night after work my buddy stopped over an di helped him detail his car.. we were in the garage with the door closed. about 3:30 a.m. we hear a loud crash .

i thought a limb from my tree came down, we rushed outside no limb. went to the front of the house and we were hearing squeeling tires. that went down the street then up the block and behind my house. noticed my trashcans that were out by the street, are now out in the road and in my driveway and such. looked to the street to see my neighbors stratus sitting kind of funny.after we looked it was hit.. and pushed about 10 ft. and the right rear quarter and bumper was mangled to hell. it was parked by the curb. now slightly more into the road.

immediately call the cops.

after looking aruond, we noticed tire marks coming form the curb grass area back into the street in front of where my neighbors car was.

the cops show up, i tell them i think the car is somewhere in the area and probably around the backside of the developement.

what happened was some drunk girl in a 4 door honda civic , rammed into my garbage cans, up over the curb then basically drove down the sidewalk hitting the parked car, ricocheting almost hit a tree, then went back down into the road. the screeching sound was her front left tire locked up from the crash, and she was just dragging it.

cops come back inform us she is going to jail, get some pics, andinfo from my neighbor and take off.

how crazy is that shit. drive drunk, wreck into park car and then go back home not more than a 1/4 mile away.

oh yeah, i almost left our mustang parked where my trash cans were, so i could pull my friends car in the garage, but i was lazy and just moved it to the side in the driveway.

guess my laziness paid off.

also i want my trash cans replaced, the impact has rendered them useless.

i told the officer that, but i think he thought i was joking.

Just has a similar incident happen on my streeta couple weeks ago. Again, it was a girl in a real old 4dr accord. She someone hit my neighbors parked van head on (which means she was on the wrong side of the road) and then tried to leave. She was caught. Said she was looking for her cell phone. :rolleyes:

My neighbor's step son did the same thing awhile back in his mom's car. Cops caught him when he got home. His car was hit awhile before that here on my block right after the neighbors across the road had a party one night.