zeitgeist

Chad is Dead

Anyone else watch this movie? I'm watching it right now and its blowing my mind but just want to know how true everything is and hear other peoples opinions. I'm currently only 25min into but want something to read about when its over. If you havent seen it yet you can watch it at http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Damn no responses...well I finished the whole thing and I honestly don't know what to say. I am blown away with this movie and would love to hear others' feedback from it wether it be good or bad. I want to know both sides of these arguments before I make my mind of up what to think. I'm actually going to go do some research now and try to find out about some of the things I jotted down while watching. Most notibably being the "North American Union"

Just watch it if you want a good mind-fuck. I never finished it...but I really should. Oh and take notes while you watch, there's so much information(wether it be true or not...)that you may want to take notes just to get a grasp of everything. Very good way to spend 2.something hours.

ya I can't provide cliff notes because I don't feel like I'm informed enough to make a opinion. After watching the video I feel strongly in a certain way but would like other opinions from informed people that might prove points wrong that were presented in the video. If no points are proven then I feel extremely threatened by our govt etc. And even though I think the religion thing at the beginning was kind of boring, it explained so much and I loved it.

Basically,

I'm trying to find out true facts and then making up my own mind based on facts and the beliefs that I have. As of know, I believe totally in what the movie has said.

If all it takes is one internet video to shape your opinion on all things spiritual, governmental, and economic, than you will be at the mercy of the winds of influence anytime someone comes up with a conclusive argument.

Know that those who know will manipulate the raw information to suit the point being sold and mitigate or omit the info that contradicts it. Only if it were truly a non-biased documentary could you use this and only this as a source to formulate a belief structure.

That being said, I memorized the info in the first part and imploded the mind of a hoochie who considered herself most intelligent.

• 9 months later...
If all it takes is one internet video to shape your opinion on all things spiritual, governmental, and economic, than you will be at the mercy of the winds of influence anytime someone comes up with a conclusive argument.

Know that those who know will manipulate the raw information to suit the point being sold and mitigate or omit the info that contradicts it. Only if it were truly a non-biased documentary could you use this and only this as a source to formulate a belief structure.

That being said, I memorized the info in the first part and imploded the mind of a hoochie who considered herself most intelligent.

at the same time if the media has continued to shape your thoughts and "opinions" then you are at the mercy of the winds as well...

ps, yes i know i brought a thread from 07 back, whatever. just watched this so...get over it.

Wow I can't believe this thread got pulled back up. I'm somewhat drunk so triplegmax posted is not really hitting the questions I have to make me feel satisfied. It actually took my dad who watched the movie to actually do research on the facts. At the end of the video it actually admits to using quotes and what not out of context and so on and so forth. So right now I've basically pulled myself away from all govts and any texts'. Right now I'm just going to live as happy as I can be.