Evo wont shift now.

Reed44

Well now the thing wont shift. Well it does, but hardly. Reverse is no longer an option untill you get it completely warm and all others are having alot of trouble going in and are grinding as they do. Is it the syncros? I am taking it in for warranty after thanksgiving but would like to know whats going on or what to expect. The clutch is not stock, would that get replaced if the dealer fixes the trans? I would like to keep the clutch. Looks like cams and the turbo are on hold.

Bleed the clutch (but it proabably isn't that).

Adjust the master cylinder rod out to allow for for disengagement. It is commmon to need to readjust it once a new clutch is broken in (especially some aftermarket ones). Make sure you leave enough freeplay at the top of the pedal though.

Guest v8_What?
I would say it is one of two things mentioned!! 1. the clutch is no good. Need to know what kind of clutch is in it right now and how many miles you estimate to be on it! 2. If it is a aftermarket clutch the dealership might have adjusted it at one point in time back to a stock setting. Might need to be adjusted