Hello!

Guest Hondagirl

Guest Hondagirl

Hi! My name is Kat, I'm from Delaware. I drive a 99 Honda Accord. No mods or anything. I've seen that you guys don't take to kindly to Honda's but whatever. I'm a college student and I really don't know much about cars but I've always wanted to learn. That is why I'm here. I've always loved racing but I've never really had the balls to do it (plus I don't have good luck with cops). I guess if i could either get a different car or get my car to a point where it had a prayer of keeping up I would race. Like I said I'm here to learn!

:D

Guest Hondagirl
haha thanks, actually I don't own a camera so i don't have any pics :( And I will say I like the look of SOME body kits but I just don't plan on putting that kind of money into my car. I have to pay for grad school first so I can become a vet and THEN mod my car.

Guest Hondagirl

haha yeah what was that about

"The next fucker that starts jumping all over a woman on CR, asking for pics, etc will be fucking banned. You losers need to lay off the women on CR. You aren't going to get ass from them, so stop harassing them and treat them like any other member." ???

Don't worry about it. Perhaps someday I'll get a camera and post a pic... of my car.

Guest Hondagirl
cool. I'm not a fan of the civic just because I feel like I have no room in them. but the gas mileage would be nice. Right now my accord is getting roughly 28mpg and that is mainly what i'm moding for now. I can't afford gas so anything to make it last longer is better.