Christmas Music!!

Scotty2Hotty

• 2 weeks later...
The one radio station here in Columbus has been playing Christmas music non-stop since at least November 1st. I heard Christmas music playing in Wal-Mart as I was picking up stuff for my Halloween party in mid-October. Hell they had there Christmas stuff out and one isle over from the Halloween stuff. I want to make a law, no Christmas till after Thanksgiving.

Christmas is so awesome, I love to come home from work and see a nice lit tree and lights on the house. I have not been into this for the past decade, but now I have a kid and I am so into it. I could care less about the whole baby Jesus thing as I am not Christian. I like to think of this time as a time when family and friends get together to visit, eat, laugh, eat, exchange some gifts, eat, shop, eat, people watch at the malls, oh and eat. :D PS If I drank that would be in there too Scott. I didn't want to leave out your favorite pastime. ;)

Christmas is so awesome, I love to come home from work and see a nice lit tree and lights on the house. I have not been into this for the past decade, but now I have a kid and I am so into it. I could care less about the whole baby Jesus thing as I am not Christian. I like to think of this time as a time when family and friends get together to visit, eat, laugh, eat, exchange some gifts, eat, shop, eat, people watch at the malls, oh and eat. :D PS If I drank that would be in there too Scott. I didn't want to leave out your favorite pastime. ;)

+1

Christmas and everything that comes with it is awesome. Just change the station. :D

+1

Christmas and everything that comes with it is awesome. Just change the station. :D

Work does not allow the playing of evil/satanic music IE. The Blitz, OR I would in 2 seconds. I've been singing rudolph the red nosed raindeer all day long. It must stop. http://www.tigerwires.com/1667101031113638153/lib/1667101031113638153/grinch3.gif

+1

I love the spirit of Christmas, the music, the lights, family/friends. It's a great time of the year, except when you have to spend money, but I love seeing people's faces when they aren't expecting something.

I've been singing rudolph the red nosed raindeer all day long. It must stop.
:lol: I totally understand that. I'm sorry scott.

I'm just saying it is so relaxing to come home and sit and look at a well lit christmas tree in the dark and maybe it will snow soon so I can take my daughter out in snow for the first time!

:lol: I totally understand that. I'm sorry scott.

I'm just saying it is so relaxing to come home and sit and look at a well lit christmas tree in the dark and maybe it will snow soon so I can take my daughter out in snow for the first time!

If I had kids (that I knew about), I'd enjoy it a little more for what it's really worth. Christmas lights are kinda cool to watch, for a second. Chicks kinda dig going to the zoo for the lights too ;)