zombie hunters need this

kawi kid

I don't care about grabbing. I care about biting. Bottom line is if you've gotten close enough to need the shotgun you're doing something wrong. I'm not saying it doesn't have it's place in a situation but I don't see ever using a shotgun as the number one be all zombie weapon some think it is.

If you don't believe me there's a great zombie sim out there called Left 4 Dead. Ask the guys I play with who grab the shotgun. The zombies call in groups when you aim at head level and fire with the M-16.

I own the game and its not that great, the Zombie Nazi portion of Call of Duty: World at War is way better. Zombies probably wont puke on you and attract other zombies or even use a giant tongue to pull you up a building

You dont have to get close if a shotgun is loaded with slugs

yeah just imagine the distruction you could cause with a fuly auto grenade launcher:rolleyes:

Yeah, the MK-19 is an amazing thing. but carrying that sombeech will kill you

I loved the world everytime i got behind that thing.

40mm's of death in a belt fed package! AWESOME.

mk19_grenadelauncher_03.jpg

i have always wanted to see someone get run over by a lawn mower just to see the damage and there was a movie out not long ago that it happened i cant remember the name......... damn it

In "The Happening" some dude lays down in front of a big one and gets chewed up.