Round II Racings "Project Ford"(shop car 2)

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing
We'll have to have a shop vs shop turbomustang shootout in the spring. :D

You put a "ford production block"car together like mine and I'll dig,roll ,or anything you want for whatever!As far as the "BIG BAD STANG" you have,I'll build something to run you,just let me know!I can predict a "CR pinks race in the near future"!

Guest RoundIIRacing
Alright, you guys put my motor in my car, and I'll put your sticker on my talon.

Deal?

Give me a call,or p.m. me,I'm sure we can set something up to make you happy!We've done some price comparisions with other speed shops on similar work that we've done,and our rates are quite reasonable!

You put a "ford production block"car together like mine and I'll dig,roll ,or anything you want for whatever!As far as the "BIG BAD STANG" you have,I'll build something to run you,just let me know!I can predict a "CR pinks race in the near future"!

Well in that case, my car has a Ford production block in it and is my daily driver in the summer. :D

We'll just do it for fun at Norwalk in the spring, sound good?

639rwhp on low boost so, what, well over 725-750 whp on kill in a production - 5.0 -block? You daily drive a pt88 fed 357? Thats crazy!

That sounds like a very sick setup, are you guys really on a stock 5.0 block, if so how long has it held up? Shawns car should be well north of 600whp when the tuning is finished, and i should be close to 550-575whp on spray on my 347, i would really like to have hope that a stock block with the right parts can live under that kind of stress.

639rwhp on low boost so, what, well over 725-750 whp on kill in a production - 5.0 -block? You daily drive a pt88 fed 357? Thats crazy!

That sounds like a very sick setup, are you guys really on a stock 5.0 block, if so how long has it held up? Shawns car should be well north of 600whp when the tuning is finished, and i should be close to 550-575whp on spray on my 347, i would really like to have hope that a stock block with the right parts can live under that kind of stress.

Its a 351 based motor (357") with a precision GT4788, and yes in the summer I drive it every day (I put 9500 miles on it this summer). It made 640rwhp on pump gas and 10psi with some issues, it will make 700rwhp or so on 10psi this spring. If I want to turn it up everything is capable of 850+rwhp, but I wont do that until I can use what I have. The car went 10.40's@ 138mph @ 550rwhp a few years back.

With that turbo you guys will have to run a TON of boost to get over 600rwhp, unless it has a really well flowing combo and the correct camshaft, and in that case the p-trim turbine will be to small which will still make it really hard to get over 600rwhp and not destroy itself. I'm guessing thats a PT64-pt67 or something similar. It will be a fun street car, I've done a few cars with PTK setups with PT64E's that made good power (low 500's) on stock shortblock. I had the same turbo on my Gen 1 Lightning (My old daily driver) and made 570/700 @ 17psi or so. My dad now has a Gen 1 I built for him with a similar setup and a pt64e that makes 500rwhp/650rwtq @ 14psi.

Guest hotrodmama024

;)

If I still have the car,we'll play for sure!I think I'm gonna get into building some shop cars and selling them though!The stang will probably be for sale real soon!

Let me race it for you! ;) I will drive the piss out of that ford for ya! hehe

We'll have to have a shop vs shop turbomustang shootout in the spring. :D

Can I get in with my stock production 5.0 engine turbo ford fairmont?all mine has from factory is the camshaft and its probably not the best cam for my combination,will be in the spring(cam swap).So far best of 10.80 126mph with a 1.65 60ft.If I can get the car to 60ft in the 1.50's it should run 10.50's right now,but down for winter.Have no idea on how much horsepower it makes,Really don't care because the track has always been my dyno.The only thing I would like to use the dyno for is tuning, instead of road blasts like us redneck racers have to do.we had it on dyno in the spring and it would not load the dyno right so it made like 242hp with 2.4# of boost at pauls in cincinati.Thats was when we had a PMS on it now has a fast system.My car was built by M&H performance in Chillicothe.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Can I get in with my stock production 5.0 engine turbo ford fairmont?all mine has from factory is the camshaft and its probably not the best cam for my combination,will be in the spring(cam swap).So far best of 10.80 126mph with a 1.65 60ft.If I can get the car to 60ft in the 1.50's it should run 10.50's right now,but down for winter.Have no idea on how much horsepower it makes,Really don't care because the track has always been my dyno.The only thing I would like to use the dyno for is tuning, instead of road blasts like us redneck racers have to do.we had it on dyno in the spring and it would not load the dyno right so it made like 242hp with 2.4# of boost at pauls in cincinati.Thats was when we had a PMS on it now has a fast system.My car was built by M&H performance in Chillicothe.

You can get in ,if it happens,when the time comes I might have something else,who knows!10:80's hmmmmm!I have a dyno you could use for tuning,just give me a call!