My next project

phil

yea sell the 5.0 and get a bigger spoiler for it and lower the front more the front clip isnt damaged yet also where are the nos decals?

P.S. Phil you still interested in those bbk underdrive pulleys? I have the same ones on my car already I just have this set laying around

yea sell the 5.0 and get a bigger spoiler for it and lower the front more the front clip isnt damaged yet also where are the nos decals?

P.S. Phil you still interested in those bbk underdrive pulleys? I have the same ones on my car already I just have this set laying around

oh yeah i got the money for those i just had class all this weekand. whenever you want to do it im in

no, get some 26DUBs hub caps on dat bitch. I think they got them at wal mart. then throw some stickers of your local sponsors, get a glass pack and put that shit on the end of the muffler. then i suggest big fog lights so you can see when your racing at night. i think i saw someone else with these on the board. they looked tight ass hell

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/8d/Searchlight_-_WWII_anti-aircraft.JPG