Ever had a raccoon inside....?

Putty

Guest FooFooMaru
Just to set the scene: A raccoon enters your garage. You see him, panic and decide you must get rid of him somehow. You've decided that you're unable to get a small animal out of your garage because you fear it may bite you and that it's absolutely impossible to cover your arms/extremities because it's just....impossible for some reason. Hmmm, what can you do? I know: grab a knife, in which you still have to get as close as possible, and proceed killing and making a mess for yourself to clean up.

Raccoons > j00

I covered that in post #19

lol cause that suddenly struck me after Austin responded to my previous post hah.

mojo: oh my god that was the greatest ever

mojo: UPS guy was at my door delivering some stuff to me

mojo: and this guy from across the street was on the sidewalk talking to him about a cell phone delivery or some nonsense

mojo: and the UPS guy says "crazy foreigner from across the street keeps bothering me, i don't even think he has a house"

mojo: "he probably drives a taxi because he can't get a real job"

mojo: and i smiled at him and said "yea. nothing at all like driving a UPS truck." *SLAM*

First of all, I didn't kill the coons. It is not my garage, I don't know whos garage it is, so all the "I would have done this to you for what you did to them" is moot...save it...I am sure this is not the first time someone has posted an image they found elsewhere on the net.

First of all, I didn't kill the coons. It is not my garage, I don't know whos garage it is, so all the "I would have done this to you for what you did to them" is moot...save it...I am sure this is not the first time someone has posted an image they found elsewhere on the net.

I always had fun coon hunting at night. 1- Spot Light 500,000+ Candle Power.

1- 12 Gauge shot gun with 00 Buck 1- Full stomach of XXX Liquor 1- Crowd of drunken fools in the woods.

Racoons are nasty disease carrying motherfuckers. They're a pest and therefore should be dealt with accordingly.

It wasn't meant to be a violent, hate filled post, btw. And I had my doubts as to you being the original photographer/maimer. I even winked ;) in my second post! Geez, learn some smiley etiquette. :rolleyes:;)

Addendum: I would still think that was fucked up if that had really happened. Mostly due to the apparent mindset of the killer made apparent by the implied chosen method of killing.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/raccoon.jpg

scott wins again

and seriously i don't think you guys have really been around raccoons that much, they are mean, not as mean as oppossums but still, i wouldnt want to be nice to those diseased rodents

ps i bet no one would have cried if they killed a rat with a rat trap