92 BMW 318ic

coltboostin

You chance to roll in a fun luxury car!

For sale-

92 BMW 318ic. 4door.

Car was originally owned by a 55 year old woman who babied it, and took it to the dealer for all maintenance. A few months back-she gave it to her son, who put some ricer stickers on it, and a “muff”. I picked it up-“dericed” it, and now I need the room in the driveway!

Car runs perfectly-just needs a driver! All common issues with these BMW have been replaced or fixed.Undercarriage is 100% RUST FREE. 187k Crack in paint in lower rear trunk that has a small rust “haze”. Car has all new OEM front Control Arms and front suspension parts. Also has new updated steel water pump. NEW tires-15inch aluminum wheels are in perfect condition. Car was brushed on the drivers side-so it has 2 new doors and a Macco repaint from the previous owner. Everything is straight and works well. The car has never has any frame related issues. Body I in good condition, has a ding in the rear passenger door.

Rare black leather interior in great condition. 100% mint besides small barely noticeable teat id drivers seat. All windows switches/regulators work. Sunroof works great as well. The car is straight and stable at speed, NO SHAKES on the highway whatsoever. Car is pretty quick and got up to 130mph with ease. Euro Projector beam headlights, with Euro halos. This would be a great daily/project/road race car all in one. And I must say it’s quite the drift machine! I will get pics up soon.

KBB is $4,260 in Poor condition

I would like to see 3K for the car. I like it, don’t really want to sell it, so I am kind of firm on that price-but OBO since I need the room.

PM, post, or email me at tercelturbo@hotmail.ocm with questions.