Big Ten Champs!!!

Sully

So what has to happen to put us back in the BCS championship picture? LSU and Kansas losing? Mizz would've helped if they lost, arent they undeafeated?

First we need Cinncy to beat West Virginia tonight or UConn to beat them next week. Then the three Big 12 teams have to beat up on each other and of course LSU lose in the SEC championchip game. ...thats all. :rolleyes:

yea the buckeyes won CONGRATS!! but how did you manhandle UofM it wasnt a shut out and we kept you to 12 not your usual high scoring game

Mich didnt play as well as osu today thats all that happened and the chances of osu going to the NC is jack and shit

yea the buckeyes won CONGRATS!! but how did you manhandle UofM it wasnt a shut out and we kept you to 12 not your usual high scoring game

Mich didnt play as well as osu today thats all that happened and the chances of osu going to the NC is jack and shit

I love the smell of roses. :thumbup:

but how did you manhandle UofM it wasnt a shut out and we kept you to 12 not your usual high scoring game

uummm.......we held UM to under 100 TOTAL yards! and 3 points!, it was a shutout the rest of the game after UM's second drive, and we played tressel-ball the whole 4th quarter and part of the 3rd, we could have scored more

and i feel that hurt in your text, with the remaining games for the other teams we have a VERY REAL chance of getting back into the National Title game!

He certainly tried talking a lot during the game, look how well that worked out for him.

look man, i would take mike hart on my football team anyday. hes a warrior, and hes got tons of heart, and he GETS IT. he knows what the rivalry means, and he takes it seriously. umfortunately, he plays for an inferior team, with (more importantly) an inferior coach. good luck to him in The League.

look man, i would take mike hart on my football team anyday. hes a warrior, and hes got tons of heart, and he GETS IT. he knows what the rivalry means, and he takes it seriously. umfortunately, he plays for an inferior team, with (more importantly) an inferior coach. good luck to him in The League.

He should have left last year.. This whole season his stock went waaaaaaaaaaaay down. Hope he impresses scouts with his work outs and in the combine like Willis McGahee did when he damn near got his knee tore off in that championship game!!

And yeah Oklahoma lost!! and doesn't west virgina and miizzou play each other? someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

Edit: Vernon Goldstien is a BEAST!!!

He should have left last year.. This whole season his stock went waaaaaaaaaaaay down. Hope he impresses scouts with his work outs and in the combine like Willis McGahee did when he damn near got his knee tore off in that championship game!!

And yeah Oklahoma lost!! and doesn't west virgina and miizzou play each other? someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

Edit: Vernon Goldstien is a BEAST!!!

Kansas plays Missouri next week for a trip to the Big 12 Championship vs. either Oklahoma or Texas. Oklahoma is in the Big 12 Championship if they win next week. LSU has a chance to lose either next week to Arkansas or in the SEC championship vs. either Tennessee or Georgia. Tennessee is in if they win next week. The best chance for OSU to get in is for LSU to lose 1 of the 2 games and for the winner of the Kansas vs. Missouri game to lose to Oklahoma/Texas. The chances of West Virginia losing are slim.