Black friday

Gergwheel1647545492

I called customer services yesterday to find out if the Samsung was gonna be on sale online and the chick told me to check back friday morning at 1am. Dumb bitch. I can't go into the store tomorrow b/c i've got my girls, plus my niece. I'm thinking of buying the 22" Acer on sale on newegg if for some reason I can't the one on circuit city's website (which is FN CLOSED, wtf!!!).

I stayed up until 3:30 playing COD4 last night and didn't get up today until 11:30. I suck.

****Update. Circuit City finally has a working website. The 22" Acer is in store only. O well, they lost my business.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FooFooMaru

rocked out at wal mart, got a lot of movies and some compact discs. some small things for my mum (talking parrot) and something for newphew. Nothin interest me.

flippin 32" tv's were gone fast, it was hilarious. Friend was in line and I watched em come up with a system. nothing more than a grab and go hahah

Best buy in marysville....people waiting in line since yesterday at noon and 3 pm. Worth it? Sure......i guess hahah

I had fun. lol going to go wal mart and see if I want anything still.

Best buy in marysville....people waiting in line since yesterday at noon and 3 pm. Worth it? Sure......i guess hahah

NO way, Its one thing if you stand in line for a half hour or an hour to save some money but getting in line a day before the store even opens is crazy. Id rather be home with my family then trying to save some change.

Guest FooFooMaru

That's what I figured. One person said the line was packed at 10pm last night. I was like....wow that's kinda long. Then I was filled in that it was 3pm they saw a small crowd there and then informed the tent was there till Noon.

Amazed I was.

I toughed it out from 10pm and finally got home at 7:30am. I got a psp with star wars and 5 free umd movies for 170 and a new winter jacket.

Oh ya

pic for proof

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/tvs.JPG[/quote

And I bought a 37 inch 1080i for 549.

HAW HAW HAAAW

I bought so much shit I could cry.

(2) Navigon 2100T GPS systems (look them up, you'll be as impressed as I am. Garmin and Tom Tom what? My Magellan just got returned twenty minutes ago!)

(1) HP laptop AMD X2 with a buncha shit

(1) 2GB dual-channel RAM set for said laptop

A ton of toys and games for the kids

(4) boxes of ammo :D

Buncha clothes

Plus all of the stuff I ordered online the other day.

I toughed it out from 10pm and finally got home at 7:30am. I got a psp with star wars and 5 free umd movies for 170 and a new winter jacket.

Oh ya

And I bought a 37 inch 1080i for 549.

HAW HAW HAAAW

You got the Olevia from Target then? I was going to go that route, until I decided I didn't want to leave the house. I'll take a smaller, but far better tv for the same price.

just curious... why do you consider it 'better'?

Olevia is a new company, I've read they are still trying to get their SD tuners working properly, still lots of malfunctions. Lots of complaints about the remotes, and complaints about the service side for when they break. Samsung has been around forever and makes a quality product.

The other tv I bought is cheap as shit. I know this, its just to put in my bedroom and won't be used a whole lot. I'm happy not spending much money on it.

went to home depot at 5:45--i don't need anything, just decided to go since i was going to work anyways, and didn't want to wait at the more popular stores.

dewalt battery powered drill, tons of other little crap, 12 gallon shop vac, 5" stepladder, etc. etc.

then hopped over to sears and got a 3/8 microtorque wrench, round tip metric and SAE allen wrench sets, big dual worklight, etc. etc.

funny thing is some of this shit i'm not even taking out of the box, just taking it to my parents' house to store

oh, and i bought one of the vizio 42" 1080p TV's and have to pick it up this weekend

I bought 3 Samsung 22" Widescreen monitors for myself. I think a tripple stretch screen will look pretty sweet...just have to get another video card.

I also bought 4 Envision 22" Widescreen monitors I'm selling; anyone interested may PM me. And I'm now selling my 22" Westinghouse Widescreen one of the new monitors replaced. Time to get posting on Craigslist..........

I also got 6 100-disc DVD -R spindles for $7/each. :D Had to go through the Best Buy line with some friends twice to get all this stuff. :)

I just bought one thing a 40" LCD TV it is so nice having a small slim TV. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my old 32" CRT don't even know if anyone wants them anymore may try posting it on craigslist or I'll keep it for when I move into a house here soon and put it in one of the spare rooms or something.

You got the Olevia from Target then? I was going to go that route, until I decided I didn't want to leave the house. I'll take a smaller, but far better tv for the same price.

We did, it has a very good picture and great sound, I just hope that if my room mate and I take care of it it'll last for a good time.