1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 $4950

John Bruh

I've been debating selling my jeep and ive found something that i want to replace it with.

So here it goes

its a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic

129k miles

Baby blue with light grey cloth

4x4

RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT

Its perfect for someone that wants something for winter time so you dont have to drive your sports car. I bought it planning on keeping it for 3-5 yrs (and i work at a dealer so i chose this one out of about 8 other cherokees that we had, it was the nicest best running). It has a 4.0l motor with an auto trans. I had new brakes put on it in Aug. and had the a/c charged. the tires have about 45% tread left so enough untill spring probably. But the thing is sweet. ive never had any problems with it i just need something that can pull a car trailor. it gets 20MPG. Power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, pioneer cd player.

The bad:

Small rock chip on windshield (ive put the resin in it to keep it from spreading)

The passenger side rear door has a dent in the lower half.

When i had the a/c charged it seemed like it has a small leak.

For an extra $850 i throw in a set of 20" helo spec wheels and tires. The fit on the jeep and i have a set of spinners for them as well.

if intrested give me a call 614-679-2106. my name is john.

i sell cars :p

for a living. I know i need pics but my but my broke ass doesnt have a working computer at my house. and i work all the time.

Trust me. its worth it. ive seen tons of cherokees 150k miles + ppl asking 5-6k. Its clean it just wont do what i need. The owners before me the guys wife drove it. and they had a baby and just needed something bigger (they upgraded to a lexus lx 470 ;). clean car fax also.