1978 Honda CX500 "Rat, Bobber, Cafe, Etc."

KlubFoot

So someone came with the full asking price after i made you an offer and you said yes, all you had to do was tell me that someone offered you full price, i would have given it to you, but the fact that you said yes to my deal, should have had the respect to at least shoot me an email or something giving me a chance to match that offer.BUt obviously your a guy who cant be trusted or their word trusted.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So someone came with the full asking price after i made you an offer and you said yes, all you had to do was tell me that someone offered you full price, i would have given it to you, but the fact that you said yes to my deal, should have had the respect to at least shoot me an email or something giving me a chance to match that offer.BUt obviously your a guy who cant be trusted or their word trusted.

that sounds like a good point. A deal is a deal. if it was something you wanted a deposit on you should of stated that too.

that sounds like a good point. A deal is a deal. if it was something you wanted a deposit on you should of stated that too.

No way. Put yourself in his shoes. Is he going to take the full asking price NOW or wait a few hours for someone who offered him LESS than asking price? And even if he had waited he would've dealt with the hassle of changing the price the day of the transaction and the buyer would still be upset. I would've done the same thing.

No way. Put yourself in his shoes. Is he going to take the full asking price NOW or wait a few hours for someone who offered him LESS than asking price? And even if he had waited he would've dealt with the hassle of changing the price the day of the transaction and the buyer would still be upset. I would've done the same thing.

He agreed to a deal then backed out of it. That's shady bullshit anyway you want to try to justify it.

Yeah, but think of it this way: have you ever called into a store and asked if they had a product left and they say they have 1 left? You ask for them to hold it and they agree then you get there to find out they sold it to someone else.

clk1, I would demand an apologetic Hallmark card from in at the very least.