Dragway 42 IS open

carl1647545492

I read this on BuckeyeStangs yesterday:

"D42 will continue to be open on Saturdays and Sundays as long as the weather holds out.

The track has run as late as the week before Christmas in past years."

...so if the weather holds we may get a few more weekends.

Funny u say that...carl put on his slicks an ran first pass of the day an his clutch is shot or near it atleast..hopefully it just got too hot...that's be a long push home ha

no no no sir you mis read that , i hope YOU break your car, you need rehab for street racers. lol im jp i never hope anyones car breaks thats shitty

Gto1 yea thye were saying that there gonna be open as long as its dry an weather is someeeewhat decent..

Phil I do need help lol..just think next season hahaah woooo

Yea so something happen to carls car it seems like the clutch went out ...were waitin on a tow truck

Annn I got a new best 13.09 @108.18 with full tire pressure an bogged the launch then spun blahhh but wooo

finaly got home man traffic sucked ass... unfortunitaly this was the site as we left http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/carl.jpg

carl man hope the tranny is good and its just the clutch good luck man

trent: the runs you had were awesome very much props to you and buschur that car is just amazing

Guest ihuntv8

Thanks for the compliments. I think the next time out should be able to get some 9.4 9.5 passes. That was the first time running on four bias ply tires. It was fun at the big end of the track, 42 aint the smoothest track around, but it works.:)

Suck Carl had to get towed.