Dragway 42 IS open

carl1647545492

finaly got home man traffic sucked ass... unfortunitaly this was the site as we left http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/carl.jpg

carl man hope the tranny is good and its just the clutch good luck man

trent: the runs you had were awesome very much props to you and buschur that car is just amazing

They had snow on the ground at D42 today? There wasn't any yesterday....just frozen puddles of water.

Carl, I hated to see your car on a hauler.....Hope it isn't too much damage. I saw the thread on the botched trip to Norwalk a few weeks ago. GLad I didn't drive 3.5 hrs to a closed track.

I know it is a long way off, but have you thought about the Tail of the Dragon in the spring???? I still need my 10 psi tune checked but I'll be ready by then.

Bobby I,m surprised AAA still take my calls hehe looking on the bright side I have either torn up the tranny,it was on the way out anyways or fugged up my 6 puck there is no oil just a bad smell of burnt clutch.

You gotta hang with us at the Dragon,we rented a cabin last year and it was cool,hopefully I will have my quota breaking sh*t done by then :)

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Bobby I,m surprised AAA still take my calls hehe looking on the bright side I have either torn up the tranny,it was on the way out anyways or fugged up my 6 puck there is no oil just a bad smell of burnt clutch.

You gotta hang with us at the Dragon,we rented a cabin last year and it was cool,hopefully I will have my quota breaking sh*t done by then :)

They have too you pay them :D I was talking to my AAA rep one day and Told her I bought AAA because I do alot of drag racing and they told me that If I was at the Track I should call after I push it outside the fence :( because they wouldnt tow it.