Let's discuss this situation

y2k2gt

Guest Removed
You were so busy on your cell phone that you didn't have time to even help my load up the transmission. You and the other worker were outside not working at all. The other worker there told me there was still 2-3 transmissions in front of mine. You guys then watched me take it with out even saying anything.

and like i said, mike does the transmissions. he was waiting on parts for the getrag trans and a4ld that was there and torn down before you even dropped yours off! and he was redoing the engine in that 70 buick vert,(the yellow car that you backed up to) that was also there before your shit was. ANd even my skinny ass can pick up your trans by myself and load it into a truck. and i dont remember you asking for help :confused: . my c-6 is way heavyer then yours and i have no troubles with it. sounds to me like your grasping for hairs! and who am i to say anything? you wanted to pick it up, and you did! my plans where in place to leave already. i did not give a shit. but the minute you picked it up, and left with it...... it was on you!

I didn't know stateing facts was considered whinning. So, would you have that shop work on your transmission or engine?

only thing your stating is that your butt hurt. maybe you should have left your trans there and mike would have takin care of you!

and the funny thing is, your the only person out of alot of people that have had a problem! and yes now your just whinning like a bitch. go down to walgreens and get some douche for your sandy vagina!

where are you at now rob?

at a busy dealership! if you need something dont be affaird to call or stop by my garage!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANd even my skinny ass can pick up your trans by myself and load it into a truck. and i dont remember you asking for help :confused: . my c-6 is way heavyer then yours and i have no troubles with it. sounds to me like your grasping for hairs! and who am i to say anything? you wanted to pick it up, and you did! my plans where in place to leave already. i did not give a shit. but the minute you picked it up, and left with it...... it was on you!

Ok, I guess you and some other people just couldn't see the sarcasm in my statements. So, your just not bright enough to read into it. You only resort to childish immature statements. No, of course I didn't need any help loading it. I was being sarcastic because you stated that I saw how busy you were.

As far as being a bitch why don't you reread post #4 in this thread. It was you posting under that screen name. I'm sure anyone can see that.

And since you brought it up. Seeing your plans were already in place. Why wouldn't you give Mike a notice and then even offer me your C4?

Guest Removed
I didnt give any notice for my own reasons.(reread post 47 line 2 you basicly answered you own questions there) I offered you this c-4 for two reasons. one im tired of tripping over it im my garage, just as well as i was sick of tripping over yours at shifflets! and two, all the crying and bitching your doing about your trans parts. i figured id try to help you out, cause i am that nice of a guy!(at times) im the guy thats come over before a track day and spends all night working on someones else's shit, just so there car will make it and whatnot!

Guest Removed

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/100_1057.jpg

hey dummy!look closer! notice the steel washer hanging around the sun gear there! thats what is left of the thrust washer!

thank you for posting that pic. this just proves mike installed that washer. cause it sitting right there in that pic! all the brass is gone from the front side of it!once it meet with the drum it started spinning with it wearing on the planet!the thinkness of the brass , is about how much is worn off the sun gear!

who's the dummy. Look at you exploded graph. That is a washer held in place with a snap ring. The thrust washer that was missing sets in the planet and has 3 tabs. I can take a pic of the new washer your talking about if you like. It has to be replaced because of the missing thrust washer.