Unmanned Police Aircraft

87GT

dosent really violate any real privacy issues... "Plain sight" whats the differnce between an officer looking in you car or a cop looking in you car through a TV monitor... And whats so differnt between this and a Helicopter?? The pilots can see the same as these unmaned aircraft... just alot safer and probably cost's less... so privacy issuses violated??? just the media trying to stir up some issue about something that is already done everyday.

Flying an unmanned drone VS a LOUD helicopter to track someone in plain sight...?

Hmm... I will go with the drone because it is quieter. Also I bet it could stay longer in the air then a helicopter. It probably takes less fuel too. Cheaper you think?

Oh wait you already said all this...

^_^ Like our government spys on us the "average person". They have bigger issues to deal with, like finding Bin Laden. Right???

Hint to the FBI... use more drones to find Bin Laden.

Heres an idea... dont give the cops a reason to track you or "violate" your right against search and seasure, and you have nothing to worry about. Just be a civilzed human being and everything will be just fine. Besides, you dont live in Texas.

Im only 17yrs old and ive seen our country take so many terrible changes. I remember when i was younger i saw gas for 77 cents a gallon in chillicothe. I remember when a gun could be bought in columbus or atleast anywhere in columbus without some stupid purchase permit bullshit. Now stupid bullshit like a stealthy eye in the sky just looking for a reason to cost us all money so more of it can be made, better smaller and more discreate. Our world is turning into the book 1984.

I guess you forgot about the patriot act. Probable cause doesn't really matter that much. And just because it is happening in Texas doesn't mean it will not happen in another state.

i dont plan on doing anything other than speeding so im not really too worried about how it is im caught, im more concerned about not getting caught :D

I dont see how this is any worse than getting nailed with a stop light camera for running a red light, but then get speeding, DUI, open container, and failure to control all from the same photo... ill have to see if i can find that photo again. It was nuts. Just incase i cant find the photo, heres what it shows...

1. Guy with a beer can in his hand, label clearly visible... busch beer if i remember right...

2. Guy taking drink of substance in can

3. No hands on the steering wheel at time of photo

4. Guy going 42 in a 35

5. Guy running red light

Talk about getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

Cameras at red lights are a way to generate more revenue.

and for some reason the accidents at those intersections has magicaly gone way down......... maybe people pay more attention when their pocketbooks may be hit.