4,000 for trade in

fattyona12

Yeah I heard about this on Kia dealers. I was thinking about doing it on my POS saturn but I never owned a Kia before. I know nothing about Kia's. This would only be for my daily driver and nothing else. I just want to buy a new car. I am tired of used ones that have problems.

Yeah I heard about this on Kia dealers. I was thinking about doing it on my POS saturn but I never owned a Kia before. I know nothing about Kia's. This would only be for my daily driver and nothing else. I just want to buy a new car. I am tired of used ones that have problems.

Dont believe the hype. Its easy to offer a 4k dollar REBATE on a car. Dealership will not lose money. PRE_OWNED CERTIFIED vehicle only way to go on a vehicle. NEVER buy a new vehicle.(Unless you dont care about throwing money away).

Dont believe the hype. Its easy to offer a 4k dollar REBATE on a car. Dealership will not lose money. PRE_OWNED CERTIFIED vehicle only way to go on a vehicle. NEVER buy a new vehicle.(Unless you dont care about throwing money away).

If I bought a new car I would not sell it. I would keep in until it fell apart, or 10-15 years later. Whatever came first. I don't see this as losing money. Plus I don't have much money to throw down on a car right now. I have dumped most of my income into remolding my house. I am looking for a cheap 2007 daily driver. I really don't have much money to throw down as a down payment either. If I could get 4K for my current car this would help out.

first one...not sure. we were installing a cam gear, and thought we jumped the timing, couldnt get it set right. engines are cheap (325$), so i put a new one in. tore the old one apart, no bent valves, no marked pistons

the one i have now, yes...but i bought it used, and didnt have any idea of previous maintenance. shitty part is it blew at 630xx miles, and the 2nd owner warranty for powertrain only goes to 60k. im starting to think i bought a car that the previous owner neglected. since i got it, engine swap, starter, PS pump, and a couple other small things IIRC.

luckily, my brother thinks he wants it and i may be giving it to him soon and finding something newer

but really though, my old car i beat the shit out of it daily, and it still ran strong. i think if we coulda got the timing set right, i would still have it, and a lot of extra cash in my pocket