another new guy

Guest sidsick65

OT: Out of curiosity I looked on the requirements to post a sale item, and it didnt mention the need to introduce yourself.

Did I miss it? If I didnt miss it, why not make it a requirement? Better yet simply make it so you have to have so many posts to create a sale.

Just wondering.

Oh and Hi Noob...

I think once you register for CR it should take you directly yo the classroom and the blank post should show up and you should have to fill it out and whatnot and until you do the other forums are locked....

Yes that is how many other forums are. I like it.

Guest sidsick65
i didnt know thats how everyone felt. I thought I would put my car on here cause some people like what I have. no big deal I'll just go take my post down. didnt mean to piss anyone off.

this is my roomate and i told him about this sit and i have been a member on here for awhile and i think it is fucked how you all are treating him and spaceghost or what ever your name is why dont you go and bust everyone elses balls who are doing the samething and i am not saying this shit to start some internet fucking arguement either im not really into all that but i think you should welcome him onto this site he is a nice guy and just wanted to see what he could possible get for his car if it was something you were interested in you wanted of even said anything to him about this you would of prolly baught i am sorry that this site has turned out like this i will not be recommending this to anyone else till this is resolved thanks john

this is my roomate and i told him about this sit and i have been a member on here for awhile and i think it is fucked how you all are treating him and spaceghost or what ever your name is why dont you go and bust everyone elses balls who are doing the samething and i am not saying this shit to start some internet fucking arguement either im not really into all that but i think you should welcome him onto this site he is a nice guy and just wanted to see what he could possible get for his car if it was something you were interested in you wanted of even said anything to him about this you would of prolly baught i am sorry that this site has turned out like this i will not be recommending this to anyone else till this is resolved thanks john

My eyes, MY EYES! THEY ARE BLEEDING!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, RETARD. HOW ABOUT A LITTLE PUNCTUATION?

Oh, and welcome Brandon!

:doh:

Elements of Sentence Construction

http://www.towson.edu/ows/sentelmt.htm

I think once you register for CR it should take you directly yo the classroom and the blank post should show up and you should have to fill it out and whatnot and until you do the other forums are locked....

if you did this then you wouldnt be able to bash on people like people have in the past and then there wouldnt be as much threads that were hilarious

o yea....sorry....welcome there. what color is your s10 and is it lowered?

Yes that is how many other forums are. I like it.