Patrick Sparks from Quality Motorsports, Dallas Tx....

ohioko4s4

will be at my house near Cleveland tomorrow am through Tuesday afternoon if any of you LS guys are interested in a tune. He is one of the country's best with HPtuners. Let me know if you're interested in coming up - he should have some time to put your car on the dyno Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

Well, I'm not expecting everyone on here to know LSX tuners and/or shops, but I've been around the circles for years and this guy doesn't ring a bell. Does he have a name on LS1Tech?

He's not on the forums. In my experience many of the best in the industry occasionally look at them, but rarely if ever post anything. Patrick is an example. He does have a sales guy named Carlos that posts under Hardtop something on CF. Patrick was the lead tuner and engine builder at 21st Century Musclecars which was the only authorized LFE installer in the country. He left 9 months ago to start his own shop. Just 3 guys in a small facility in Dallas. He reminds me a bit of Don Summerton from Accelerated Performance. Young, pretty low key, and very talented. I've been really impressed with him and his work so far.

I wouldn't steer you guys wrong :)

I was not insinuating a "hack", I was trying to figure out who the guy was because it seems every swinging dick with a few thousand dollars and some extra hours under their belt can tune a LSX car.

Go make a post on LS1Tech and throw a name out there, that'll usually filter out the hacks from the true tuning gurus.

No offense Jamie, honestly. But I don't want people running off to get their cars tuned by someone unknown "because Jamie says so".

EDIT: Patrick is on the LS1Tech forums, and is highly recommended by one of the Admins on there and the locals to Houston. He goes by "wild thing", FYI. That answers my questions.

I was not insinuating a "hack", I was trying to figure out who the guy was because it seems every swinging dick with a few thousand dollars and some extra hours under their belt can tune a LSX car.

Go make a post on LS1Tech and throw a name out there, that'll usually filter out the hacks from the true tuning gurus.

No offense Jamie, honestly. But I don't want people running off to get their cars tuned by someone unknown "because Jamie says so".

EDIT: Patrick is on the LS1Tech forums, and is highly recommended by one of the Admins on there and the locals to Houston. He goes by "wild thing", FYI. That answers my questions.

First, there aren't going to be a bunch of folks running off to get their cars tuned....I posted this as a favor for those who know of Patrick and wanted to either meet him or perhaps get some work done if the timing worked.

I appreciate you trying to be protective of your forum family, but I don't fuck around and wouldn't recommend a "swinging dick" nor would I have just anyone work on my cars.

Second, wild thing is not his screen name. Like I said earlier, he doesn't post on LS1Tech.