Verizon Question

Stimmel1647545512

Okay so every time check my voicemail I have to type in my password, is there a way i can save it and not have to do it everytime?

Also, Isnt there some number to dial on verizon phones that updates your software or phone, I did it once and it make my phone work better but dont remember it.

Thanks

If you edit the saved entry for the voice mail and enter a pause then your password you won't need to enter it anymore, that is if your phone has the ability to do the pause as not all do. My voyager does and its great i always hated having to put it in myself.

If you edit the saved entry for the voice mail and enter a pause then your password you won't need to enter it anymore, that is if your phone has the ability to do the pause as not all do. My voyager does and its great i always hated having to put it in myself.

Could you dumb this down for me? I'd love to do this but I really don't grasp your explanation on how to.

Could you dumb this down for me? I'd love to do this but I really don't grasp your explanation on how to.

By default all verizon phones come with speed dial 1 coded in to call voice mail. Some of the verizon phone you can insert a pause (basically the phone waits two seconds then inputs numbers after the pause in this instance your voice mail password) go to you speed dials or contacts as voicemail is listed in there unless you removed it and edit the contact. When editing where the number is it will say *86(this dials VM) then you insert a pause which usually shows up as a P if you phone is capable of doing so. Then you put in your 4 digit pin with a # at the end so now when you call your voicemail you only hold down the 1 key and it will dial your voicemail and input your pin.

HTH and that I didn't confuse you more.