I just started playing Halo

Chad is Dead

I recently just got a original xbox and Halo for free and I must say...i always talked shit about people who were obsessed w/ Halo...but i fuckin love it now and always want to play. So of course, I went and bought a used Halo2, but don't like it as much right now because I suck. So ya, I don't know why I posted this. Other then saying I'm glad I started playing Halo{5 years late}

I like Halo 3 the best, most because of the mulitplayer. But in terms of campaign, 1 is the best, then 3 then 2 imo. In 2 people abuse the charged plasma shot then battle rifle and dual weapons. Plasmas dont freeze people near as much in 3 as they did in 1.

I recently just got a original xbox and Halo for free and I must say...i always talked shit about people who were obsessed w/ Halo...but i fuckin love it now and always want to play. So of course, I went and bought a used Halo2, but don't like it as much right now because I suck. So ya, I don't know why I posted this. Other then saying I'm glad I started playing Halo{5 years late}

well son the first step to admitting you have a problem is, admitting you have a problem. ten steps to go.

i got super addicted to play halo2 but halo3 is pretty sweet.... i'm not a fan of all the extras though. like the bubble shield and power drain stuff.

thats becasue you dont know how to use them haha j/p but seriously you dont use them at all

i dont like 1 because you cant pick up the sword, but i like in 3 that you can have the sword AND the gravity hammer

thats becasue you dont know how to use them haha j/p but seriously you dont use them at all

i dont like 1 because you cant pick up the sword, but i like in 3 that you can have the sword AND the gravity hammer

i dont use them coz they are gay and gay people use them...

When used properly they are great additions to the game with the bubble shield etc...they quickly can force a team to change its tactics.

I didn't play Halo until about 2 years after it was out, been playing about as much as I can since.