It's snowing!!!

Chad is Dead

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's going to be here for a while as well.

http://www.weatherplus.com/wxpsta/maps/wxp000/us-oh/nwsalerts/d640x480/default.jpeg

Severe Weather Alerts

Snow Advisory for Adams, OH

Snow Advisory for Athens, OH

Snow Advisory for Delaware, OH

Snow Advisory for Fairfield, OH

Snow Advisory for Fayette, OH

Snow Advisory for Franklin, OH

Snow Advisory for Guernsey, OH

Snow Advisory for Hardin, OH

Snow Advisory for Highland, OH

Snow Advisory for Hocking, OH

Snow Advisory for Licking, OH

Snow Advisory for Madison, OH

Snow Advisory for Morgan, OH

Snow Advisory for Perry, OH

Snow Advisory for Pickaway, OH

Snow Advisory for Pike, OH

Snow Advisory for Ross, OH

Snow Advisory for Scioto, OH

Snow Advisory for Union, OH

Snow Advisory for Vinton, OH

I just went out to smoke a ciggarette and the snow is still falling.....i really thought we would get barely no snow at all but I guess we will get some. I just hate it because I need new tires and my traction control doesn't work. Can anyone give me a good deal on some tires?

Hmmm, day off. Could dust off the Raptor and play in the snow right now, but that may be a tad early for the neighbors with that loud-ass thing.

The crappy thing is that I was going to bag leaves today. I was also going to change the oil in the Avalanche, but since my garage is full, I can't roll it in there...going to suck doing it in the driveway today. Oh well.

I used to love snow, now I live in Cincinnati. THIS TOWN IS FUCKING RETARDED! We got 3 inches, and there were 3 wrecks on my 7ish mile commute. There were 3 additional "almost accidents", including a guy doing 40 in an oncoming lane thinking he was smart...then a car showed up in front of him. My 10 minute commute took an hour, it was like a maze; Go this way...wreck, stop, go that way..wreck, stop..got this way...wreck, stop, etc etc

These roads are a shooting gallery when its NICE out, this blows. 3 inches should be a snow emergency here.

Did I mention that, yesterday on the news, they showed people stocking up on supplies....for 3 inches!!!!!!!

Cincinnati has a few more hills than up here. I do agree that area sucks. My family is from just across the river in Bellview and Dayton.

My house last year during the snow:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/DSCN1451.jpg

Hmmm, day off. Could dust off the Raptor and play in the snow right now, but that may be a tad early for the neighbors with that loud-ass thing.

The crappy thing is that I was going to bag leaves today. I was also going to change the oil in the Avalanche, but since my garage is full, I can't roll it in there...going to suck doing it in the driveway today. Oh well.

my buddy had his raptor out alreaddy and im about to take my banshee out woooo!!!!