Comp Pro Mag 1.6R Roller Rockers, Crane Guideplates, CC306 cam

Nitrousbird

- 1.6 Ratio

- 7/16" studd (the bigger studd, which is what you want to run)

- Non-self alinging (again, best kind to run)

Used, work great. Only selling because this is an extra set I have. Works perfectly on a GEN-II SBC (LT1 / LT4), should also work find on GEN-I SBC as well. $220

Can also sell you a set of Crane Guideplates to use with them for $20. You must run guideplates and hardened pushrods with non-self alinging roller rockers.

Comp Camps CC306 for LT1/LT4. 230 / 244, .510 / .540 112 LSA. Considered an "aggressive" street/strip cam. I was able to tune this to the point of being daily driveable with good braking and no cam surge with a 6-speed. Still has the long dowel pin, so can be ran with the vented opti, or ground down to run with a non-vented opti. $200

I also have a bunch of stock engine parts (rods, crank, oil pan, lifters, A/C system, etc.). Just PM me if you are interested in any of that stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
how old are the pro magnum lifters.

Bought in 2002, ran through 2005 (maybe 10k on them), then have been sitting since.

I haven't put ANY effort into selling any of this; has been sitting in a box in my old garage; now that it's at my new place, I can start putting some real effort in offloading some of these extra parts.