More HD BS

Dweezel

Harley doesn't have a "throttle" in the strictest sense of the word. Throttles control speed. What harley has on the right handle bar is more akin to a volume knob. Doesn't make the bike accelerate, just controlls how many windows rattle as you putt through town.

That is EXACTLY what a hardly does! Why are they sooooo dam loud and soooo dam slow at the same time? I hate it when the rev their turds at bike night!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harley doesn't have a "throttle" in the strictest sense of the word. Throttles control speed. What harley has on the right handle bar is more akin to a volume knob. Doesn't make the bike accelerate, just controlls how many windows rattle as you putt through town.

Dont you have a volume knob on the right side of your bike?:p:lol:

Dont you have a volume knob on the right side of your bike?:p:lol:

...son of a.....

yes, i do, but not on the handle bars....

Q: why don't harley riders sit on their bikes while on the kickstand?

A: they are afraid to lean over that far.

Seems most of the HD haters are crotch rocketeers , so yeah I can see the dislike when it comes to riding style but comparing a ninja to a Softail is really stupid, is this all you live for numb nutts? Iused to ride ricers and have for a long time because I could not justify the expense and have been riding since the mid 70s at 14 years old starting on Norton 850 Commando which is more bike than a lot of you pussies could handle, must be why you were riding mopeds until you were 16.I wonder why rice cruisers seem to look the other way when i pull up beside them at a light , never done anything to them, maybe they are embarassed about the way the feel and wish they had a Hd but would rather bash one until they get on one for real instead of riding a copy of what they wish they could ride. As far as merchandise goes they sell it because people want it , when I was riding rice cruisers my wife would of loved to wear something with some attitude reflecting what she felt about riding but the japs dont have it in their blood so they dont have the apperal.So do me a favor and shut your rice hole !

couldn't agree more, a comparising between an Hd soft tail and a Kawi ninja is stupid, and too unfair for the lovely ninja.

And about us pussies, I am sure we are men enough to make you pregnant " mr man pussy proud owner"

the last comment is : fuck you , and fuck your hardly and fuck every rider who has such an attitude " no matter what they ride "

ohhh and you can suffle that 850 commander up ur ***

people with such small and silly attitude like yours , are ruining the bikers reputation all over the world.

wow, and I thought this thread died 4 months ago....

Copper, slow your roll brother. Not everyone that rides a sportbike is a HD hating ass hat, and not everyone that rides a HD is doing it to be part of some exclusive club. There's no denying what HD did for motorcycle riding, both positive and some negative. The fact remains that HD remains a slave to the endangered species of riders. HD has a long track record of choosing image over form or function. They started to turn the corner w/that when they introduced the VROD, which was mocked and still is by many many traditional air cooled HD loyalists. Not sure what those dinosaurs are gonna due when the 2010 models of the glides are released w/the VROD engine.

Yup, that's right, the beloved air cooled cult is stepping into the 21st century beginning in 2010..

More importantly, you can't hate all sportbike riders because a few are total dick heads. I've ridden w/quite a few sportbike riders on this forum, and was never treated with anything less than respect. Of course I give them nothing but respect as well. Guess you get out of people what you put out. If you keep spewing piss and vinegar towards the sportbike crowd, you're gonna keep getting it in return.

At least take time to meet and greet a few of the fuktards here before you make up your mind to damn them all.

And could somebody please shoot me as well if I ever look like that?? :lol:

I don't know you well enough to shoot you in the face, but I would have no problem pushing your fat ass of a very very high rocky cliff if you ever look like that.. :D

wow, and I thought this thread died 4 months ago....

Copper, slow your roll brother. Not everyone that rides a sportbike is a HD hating ass hat, and not everyone that rides a HD is doing it to be part of some exclusive club. There's no denying what HD did for motorcycle riding, both positive and some negative. The fact remains that HD remains a slave to the endangered species of riders. HD has a long track record of choosing image over form or function. They started to turn the corner w/that when they introduced the VROD, which was mocked and still is by many many traditional air cooled HD loyalists. Not sure what those dinosaurs are gonna due when the 2010 models of the glides are released w/the VROD engine.

Yup, that's right, the beloved air cooled cult is stepping into the 21st century beginning in 2010..

More importantly, you can't hate all sportbike riders because a few are total dick heads. I've ridden w/quite a few sportbike riders on this forum, and was never treated with anything less than respect. Of course I give them nothing but respect as well. Guess you get out of people what you put out. If you keep spewing piss and vinegar towards the sportbike crowd, you're gonna keep getting it in return.

At least take time to meet and greet a few of the fuktards here before you make up your mind to damn them all.

LOL awesome quote

Just remember, not everyone that rides a cruiser is an asshole :)

I'd like to believe I'm a nice guy... and I feel like I would be on a Harley or a "jap" bike.... even though Harley's are made in Japan anyway.

Also, my buddy's battery fell out and he wrecked... it was a harley :)