2010 Mustang DISCUS

thorne

sorta has the lines of the new Camaro. wonder if they figure once the new Chevy hits the street, their style will then have been out-dated.

just watched Transformers with my son and he wants me to get the new Camaro in a bad way. I saw the same light in his eye over the car in the movie as I had when I saw the T/A in Smokey and the Bandit :D

sorta has the lines of the new Camaro. wonder if they figure once the new Chevy hits the street, their style will then have been out-dated.

just watched Transformers with my son and he wants me to get the new Camaro in a bad way. I saw the same light in his eye over the car in the movie as I had when I saw the T/A in Smokey and the Bandit :D

xmas gift in a few years start saving those pennies

Wait am I the only one looking at a car that is completely covered. Seriously how can anyone judge the way it looks that way. For all you know that cover could be padded to change the lines of the car.

keep looking down its there

Wait am I the only one looking at a car that is completely covered. Seriously how can anyone judge the way it looks that way. For all you know that cover could be padded to change the lines of the car.

seriously. you cant see shit. i mean.. sure its gonna look fugly with tons of camo. they havent made an ugly mustang since the early 80s. i dont see it happening now.

seriously. you cant see shit. i mean.. sure its gonna look fugly with tons of camo. they havent made an ugly mustang since the early 80s. i dont see it happening now.

Either that or they're due? Im not diggin the concept but ill wait to see a production car.

Ford needs to offer a drag pak like they did back in the day, but with a blown 4V, 6 speed and a 4.10 rear end. No A/C, manual windows, and basic cloth seats. But then again, the mustang sells like hot cakes every year, so they've got something right. *PAY ATTENTION GM advertise new Camaro*

Why would they do that when the v6 sold twice as many as the v8. They need to sell a version with a D series honda in it and get 40 mpg.

keep looking down its there

oh your talking about the giugiaro mustang concept. Thats old news that was done for the 2006 auto show by Fabrizio Giugiaro. That car is just that a concept. figured you would know that being a mustang owner and all. :)

would the applicable mod please delete this thread. it was posted by someone who cannot properly spell the word "discuss," and is also giving half the posters in this thread the idea that the giugiaro concept mustang, designed over a year ago, is the 2010 model mustang.