New GTR

Guest chrishousley

Guest chrishousley

Guys I thought you all might get a look at the thing at a normal american view in person. One of my friends said the front end looks like a evo+ a catfish :p

This was from my old home of Okinawa, Japan!!! I am surprised the poor people there even got a few!!!!

clicky clicky

Guest chrishousley

I was living in Ishikawa. I am not sure that if they legally changed all the names or not. When I left there in March they were merging alot of the cities! I know ishikawa was suppose to change but I am not sure if they ever changed it or not. I know it got approved!!

Well make sure you go by and check out a few of the current ZY's car. I am sure they will be making allot of okinawians made at the drags next year!!!!! 900+r32, unknown HP FC Rx-7. another guy with his Jun 2.8 Rb26 in a s-15. I think those are the biggest builds I have heard about so far on the american side!!!

Guest chrishousley

I heard they were not coming out with the manuals for a little while longer......So I am not sure all I heard was rumors!

the back to me is the only think that looks good on the outside. Inside I figure they will come out with a more basic look for the lower class guys to buy it. I literally think they went after the wrong crowd with this one!!! Young guys are really what made the GTR so popular and now they are trying to sell them to the older crowds!!! Not a good money strategy I think!

Guest chrishousley
yeah I use to go to the hks events at nago , thats how i met most zero yon guys........are you talking about the Blue fc? My father is on zero yon also, hes an x jarhead. on and BTW the car is gorgous , someone in oki is going to be ballin in that thing.

blue...hmmm I think that is the guys car. It is completely different know. White with a blue flame on it I think!!!!!!!! He started building it in DEC 06....courgeous car. They were still tuning it and then his wife decided they needed a devorce and stole the car. Not sure if he got it back yet. Bad thing for him was she was local and him american. The car was in his name and she closed his shop also!!! In her name also :bs:

very long thread but a good one about the car

drag fc