WTB used skateboards (good quality)

wnaplay1647545503

I am looking to buy 1 or maybe 2 used skateboards, They should be in at least reasonably good condition. My kids are really getting into skating and they are always looking for other boards. I prefer them to not be completely rashed all to hell. I'm also not looking to break the bank. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I have an extra complete that I think I could let go that would do the job, but could use a set of bearings which are like ~$15. Let me find it and I'll take a picture and see how good everything in it is. If I remember correctly it's a 5 Point deck (local company), Krux trucks, Spitfire wheels, and had a set of Ninja Mini-miser bearings. I used to work at a skateshop.

I have an extra complete that I think I could let go that would do the job, but could use a set of bearings which are like ~$15. Let me find it and I'll take a picture and see how good everything in it is. If I remember correctly it's a 5 Point deck (local company), Krux trucks, Spitfire wheels, and had a set of Ninja Mini-miser bearings. I used to work at a skateshop.

Cool let me know and send pics to wnaplay222@sbcglobal.net thanks

I have a brand new blank deck(no trucks or wheels or anything) that has grip already on it that you can have for free. I've had it sitting in my room for 2 years and never used it.

Cool, let me know how to contact you. I could possibly swing by today. Thanks

Cool, let me know how to contact you. I could possibly swing by today. Thanks

I'm busy tomorrow but you can pick it up in Polaris from me on Thursday after 4pm or you can pick it up sometime Thursday or Friday. Just let me know.