93 gt vibrates. Wheels are balanced and straight

Ramsey

Mine is a vert so its a lil different and would vibrate at around 110-120

so I took it apart to do poly bushings new contorl arms new springs and shocks in the back, adjustable struts up front springs up front poly sway bar bushings and contorl arm bushings but havent driven it yet..haha

my buddy had a 88 coupe did the same thing it had a bent axle tho

By the way dirty bird that car is too clean to be out in this weather I want to check that shit out sometime, what color interior black or gray?

Gray, it is not as clean as the pics show, prolly could use a wet sand and buff. Also, im working on getting my winter beater. Cant decide if i want a car payment or not.

before you change the driveshaft.......

check the engine mounts and make sure they are in good shape and not hardened or mushy also check the tranny crossmember and make sure it hasn't rusted away the most probable cuase is the driveshaft, but check all the other stuff first

• 1 month later...
Had a bad pinion bearing do this in my TA, worse when you would let off the gas, but it was only at high speeds (70+). Not sure if this is an issue in Fords or not though..

That describes my problem, it vibrates in a couple different scenarios.