wtb: wii, new. I got 50 extra bucks for who is willing to go on sunday

Ramsey

I need 1 maybe 2 wiis, they are going on ebay for 360+ shipping, a buddy of mine needs them for his family. He told me he would give me 350 a piece, so I will pay 300 for 1, 625 for 2. Thanks in advance. If you dont want to wait but know where i should, please let me know. If your lead, allows me to get a wii, i will pay 15 bucks per wii.

Best buy in Heath is getting 14 in tomorrow.

Heath OH (Store 145)

701 Hebron Rd

Heath, OH 43056-1351

Phone: 740-522-6606

Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm

Sun 9:00am-10:00pm

I do not think there is a demand for them out in Heath so you should be able to pick up as many as you want. GL

Best buy in Heath is getting 14 in tomorrow.

Heath OH (Store 145)

701 Hebron Rd

Heath, OH 43056-1351

Phone: 740-522-6606

Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm

Sun 9:00am-10:00pm

I do not think there is a demand for them out in Heath so you should be able to pick up as many as you want. GL

How did you get this info, are any stores closer to gahanna getting any?, willl they be released on a sat, or do i need to wait till sunday?

Ok, I didn't have all the info.

I won't be picking them up for you.

however.

Easton Target has 75 of them sitting on a shelf waiting for sunday. Price is $249, and they are selling one per customer. If you want them that bad, get in line EARLY. They will be handing out tickets for them to the people in line.

I can get them for you. Today. Like, right now. I expect you to pick them up from me by the end of the weekend.

Edit - hang on, getting information. What I said above might not be right.

Pm'd. Please let me know, I have cash in hand.

How did you get this info, are any stores closer to gahanna getting any?, willl they be released on a sat, or do i need to wait till sunday?

a guy at work his mom works there. all he said is that 14 will be there saturday. no idea on the details. sorry.

Copperhead where did you get yur info from? I just called there and the guy sounded clueless and said they didnt have any at all and would have any by Sunday.

Does anybody definately know where they have or will have them and when? Thanks CJ