WTB: 2x1GB PC3200, 550+ Watt Modular SLi PSU, 2 decent PCI-e nVidia cards

Nitrousbird

Guest 00Smurf

how about a whole quadcore computer? it only has a single 7900gs, but the processor makes up wht the video card cant?

q6600 @ 3.34ghz

2 gb pc6400 ddr2 Corsair Dominator ram @ 888mhz

asus P5k Deluxe wifi/ap

Geforce 7900gs

320gb sata hd

Soundblaster xfi fatality edition 64mbs vram

Ocz 700watt Sli powersupply

3 dvd burners. all 16x speeds, one is a lightscribe drive.

Zalman cnfps700 led heatsink

antec p180b chassis

Microsoft sidewinder gaming mouse

logitech g15 keyboard

Guest 00Smurf
I know what that would go for; more $$ that I'm willing to spend; I already have the barebones system I got in trade...that was worth more than what I traded for it. :)

cant argue for getting more than your moneys worth. What are you going to be running?

cant argue for getting more than your moneys worth. What are you going to be running?

Nothing too special. I'm not really a gamer (may play something every now and again). Mostly a websurfing, DVD ripping/burning, and multi-tasking setup. Pretty much something I can encode DVD's, have my Slingbox playing, and surf the web at the same time decently.

Setup (all brand new):

Ultra Aluminus Case

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe Board

939 Socket Athlon 64 X2 4800+

Evercool Silver Knight CPU self contained Water/Air cooler

Just E-bayed:

Seagate Berracuda 320GB SATA HD w/ cooler (cooler is probably worthless, but came with it)

About to Win:

Hiper Modular Type-R 580W SLI PSU

I don't really need the SLI feature (nice to have); I need the two PCI-e slots. I could go pretty cheap on a card, except that I need something with Dual DVI, as I'm running 3 22" monitors, and want to run them all DVI.

Cost is a concern; I'm not trying to spend much out of pocket, and I'll be selling my current setup once this one is up and running.

I know they aren't 1gb modules as requested, but I have two 512 matching sticks, low latency high performance OCZ 2-3-3-6 pc3200 I'd sell ya for 40 if you're interested. Matching set still sells on newegg for around 70 or so. Nice copper heat spreaders, and excellent performing memory.

Let me know if interested.

http://a983.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_fb9817899f9773800886e70b956acf5e.jpg