2000 Dodge Cummins Ram 2500

XChris1632X

I don't know if I should or not but I'm gonna try to sell the truck. I love it but I have some other projects. The truck for sale is the one in my sig. I bought it from my buddy two years ago and have only put 8k miles on it. The truck has 199k miles on it as of yesterday. I bought it with 191k. The following are the mods that I can remember as of now.

Brand new Schied vp44 Injection pump

Fass Fuel 150gph Lift pump

Oversized fuel lines to vp44

Brand new powr lok limited slip with 4:10 gears

Midly built stock rebuild auto trans with 12k miles

Deep tranny pan

New stock injectors with 12k miles

Edge Comp 160hp 350ft lbs 5 way adjustable box with wire tapped

Full Magnaflow 4 inch exhaust including 4" downpipe with no muffler and 5" magnaflow tip

K&N Filter

Full A-pillar guage set with all needed guages and steering console fuel press guage

4.5" skyjacker add a leaf lift

17" helo max 8 rims

35x12.50 nitto mud grapplers

New set of BF Goodrich Long Trail tires with 100 miles and stock rims

I know I'm forgetting a couple things

Truck pushes about 35-38psi of boost. A friends motor with similiar mods dynod at about 425hp and 765lbs. Truck is pretty much fully loaded except for leather. It runs great and have had no problems except for Injection pump issues that have since been fixed with new pump. For the bad: The back seat has a couple rips in the seat, and the driver side door decided to develop a spot of rust on the bottom while I was in Texas. It has a few chips here and there from rocks that the tires throw and a small dent in the bed. It needs new sway bar endlinks to put the sway bar back on. I don't use it because I drive fine without it. Truck can easily see 18mpg if driven right. I don't drive like a nun so this is as high as I've gotten. Don't let the miles fool you either, it can be driven everyday and often is. It does not seem like a truck with 199k on it. I don't have to sell the truck so I'm not negotiating on the price $16,500 firm. Pm me for any questions or interest.

i have been looking for a cummins 4x4, but thats to much for me, only looking to spend in the <11k range.

why do are the cummins in ohio so much more $$ then the ones in the south west, might have to make a trip

good luck with the sale.

Not to thread jack but I agree. My friend recently bought one from texas with 110,000 miles on it for 10K, and it was a lifted dualie cummins. He flew out there and drove it back.

Anywho, still a nice truck, good luck with the sale.