Anyone have hookup on tires?

Chad is Dead

go get a jegs mag., look up your tire size, go to discount tires, have them price match, get the tires for 20 cheaper per tire. and watch the guy get pissed off at you b/c he trys to add the price of shipping onto the 20 cheaper tire and only find out shipping is free. lol. that the cheapest and best way i found out to get tires. kevin couldn't even bet the price.

go get a jegs mag., look up your tire size, go to discount tires, have them price match, get the tires for 20 cheaper per tire. and watch the guy get pissed off at you b/c he trys to add the price of shipping onto the 20 cheaper tire and only find out shipping is free. lol. that the cheapest and best way i found out to get tires. kevin couldn't even bet the price.

I did my best mang. Damn near free install, lifetime balance, and road hazard might be worth it to some people than saving every penny. ;)

lol. yeah i know u tried. i wasn't meaning to come off that way. they only charged 10 a tire for the install. was normally 12 but i talked'm down a little on that too b/c the guy got an attitude with me about price matching b/c he tried to charge shipping and the manager had to come out and such. lol i went through the same thing 2 years ago with them. but i do need an allignment. how much for one???