Help With 93GT

llllllllllllll

Hi All

I recently acquired an 93 mustang Gt. I don't know dick about these things and it runs like ass. I was hoping to get a few ideas of where to look.

The mods it "supposedly" has done to it:

Fresh Block & Heads

Explorer? Intake ?

E303 Cam

A Vortek something or other supercharger

Fuel system upgrades

I think pump and regular ?

Anyway it idles somewhat okay, but as soon as you go wot it will seem to make power for second then sounds terrible like its backfiring or some shit.

Everything seems to come to a halt. I figure that is just needs tuned or something and someone here probably knows the answer off the top of their heads.

Thanksss

Scott

Hi All

I recently acquired an 88 mustang Gt. I don't know dick about these things and it runs like ass. I was hoping to get a few ideas of where to look.

The mods it "supposedly" has done to it:

Fresh Block & Heads

Explorer? Intake ?

E303 Cam

A Vortek something or other supercharger

Fuel system upgrades

I think pump and regular ?

Anyway it idles somewhat okay, but as soon as you go wot it will seem to make power for second then sounds terrible like its backfiring or some shit.

Everything seems to come to a halt. I figure that is just needs tuned or something and someone here probably knows the answer off the top of their heads.

Thanksss

Scott

Ya know, for owning such a "fast" car you sure do seem to ask some stupid questions. I'm guessing this is your car, and you dont' even OWN a GTP...

Will you just threaten someone so we can ban you already ?

Ya know, for owning such a "fast" car you sure do seem to ask some stupid questions. I'm guessing this is your car, and you dont' even OWN a GTP...

Gee I thought this was the tech help forum , not the be an asshole forum. I thought moderators were supposed to help enforce rules, not break them.

How you go do something useful?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u263/dbrickler/Asshole.jpg

You like the # 1500 don't you! This guy is just looking for something to bitch about, that is the ONLY reason he started this thread.

and this one...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45413

and this one...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45195

people his ass is trying to get help. Thats the reason for this forum. Just help the damn guy. Your options are as follows: Dave (gas, grass, or ass), Lasota (call and get a quote his name is at the top banner of the screen) OR Dyno Brian could help at Dynotune motorsports. Good luck