Trans Am dyno results

Brandon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool, we'll line them up again. I very RARELY miss a gear in 6 speed cars as I've raced them for over 10 years now. It just so happens that the C6 Z06's have major clutch issues and need the clutch fluid changed quite often. It's so bad, many of the people change the fluid out after EVERY pass. What happens when you don't change the fluid, is that it doesn't allow your clutch to fully disengage. That particular day I had done qutie a few 1/4 mile passes at the track, quite a few roll races already and the fuild was hot, which is what lead to me missing a gear.

My only beef is that you bitched an moaned about your traction control coming on and those not being fair races because of it. I agree to race you again and happen to miss a gear and go to line up with you again and you want nothing to do with racing me again. You got your win and that was that for you. Then you go and say you crushed me and all this shit. I'm sorry but your car puts down the same RWHP as mine and weights what 400lbs more? Your not going to put 4 cars on me, it's that simple. Take your ride to the track and see if you can get a 10 second pass on motor in your car as I have. Or even come close to touching the 127-128mph traps I've seen. Your car can't do it. As a matter of fact, bring it to the track day at Norwalk and I'll bet you $250, your car on Drag Radials (just like mine) doesn't run a 10 second pass or hit mid 127 traps on motor.

Here's my car doing it. If mine can do it and your car can put 4 car lenghts on my car from 40-130 then you should easily be running mid 10's@130+ on motor.

That bet is too broad... The ET is really meaningless. So, I've got $250 that says your car will not trap higher then mid 127's. Which should really be no problem considering you can put 4 cars on me from a 40 roll. And that's exactly what we're talking about.

Or I'll get one of my cars wrapped up this spring and we can do a 40 roll for the $250. Run what you brung, your call.

I just want you to know that my car is no joke. I saw your car run 10:99 good run. I still believe my car will run a 60 or 70 n/a. Last summer my car had alot of issues and thanks to IPS they are solved. You for some reason think I bad mouthed your car when I didn't. My car runs so much better now then last summer. I can't waite to run you again. I don't care about the weight diff. or horse power. We will settle this in the spring. I like the competition. It seems as tho alot of people at QS&L like to start shit. It never ends. You need to accept the fact that my TC switch would turn on. Erick at IPS cured that last month. That is no BULL. Guess i'll see you this spring. Let's race.

When you say you put cars on my Z06 and that its faster then mine after losing two of three races, yes I consider that bad mouthing my car.

And I'm glad your car is running faster becasue so is mine. Turns out I had a cracked valve spring that ended up blowing the motor up. CamaroAJ installed a new stock motor for me, and it's amazing how much faster a motor is with all it's parts working. ;)

When you say you put cars on my Z06 and that its faster then mine after losing two of three races, yes I consider that bad mouthing my car.

And I'm glad your car is running faster becasue so is mine. Turns out I had a cracked valve spring that ended up blowing the motor up. CamaroAJ installed a new stock motor for me, and it's amazing how much faster a motor is with all it's parts working. ;)

The TCS kept turning on . I know you cant accept that. THat's OK. We will find out the next time we race.