Video from last night

V8 Beast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not put anything on the goat yet. Would have been better if they used more parts from the LS6 than what they did in the GTO's. I am waiting till I have all of what I want before I tear her down and build her back up! My car runs very good from a roll, the dig part well it is a IRS pig. When me and him were runnin side by side I was starting to get him on top end from around 110 on up!

your car amzed me from a roll! ;)

It was val. I gave her a car and the jump and I could not cover it remember

That damn grand am is the reason why I have the TA. She put like 2 cars on me when I had the v6 firebird. I swear she did mods or something to that damn thing because it was only suppose to have 175bhp. I kind of wish I wouldnt have traded it in for the envoy :(

retard slow for a retarded driver :) ........by the way you really should start wearing your leather helmet when you drive it

ummm i have a plastic helment thank you, plus its so slo if i ever got in an accident, i would have enough time to get out and watch the accident happen