wtb: cheap sportbike 600/750cc

exSRAaron

edit: budget is now 7k and under. will work out a partial trade for my RT/TT stealth

car070.jpg

Well i think i've decided to keep my budget under 4500. let me know thanks again

Well, i sold my CBR600F2 a few months ago to get a new car and now im missing it :) looking for a decently priced sportbike in OH with a clean/or rebuilt title. 900rr, F2/F3, gixxer, streetfighter or stunt bike, etc let me know thanks!

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

i'm just giving crazylouie a hard time. the guy wants to keep his budget under 4500 and he comes back with a bike that he is selling for 5500. the guy has a budget why would you offer him a bike that he is not going to buy? so in that case i have a bike that is out of his budget but i will offer it to him anyway.

it just seems like a dumbass thing to do.

jeez, gone for a few days and look what happens :)

I've actually decided to sell my Twin Turbo stealth so budget is up to 7k now. mainly looking for r6, 600/900rr, 600/750 gixxer, ninja zx7r or zx6rr, daytona 675

im willing to partially trade my stealth too if anyone is interested.

you might want to edit your ad, it has both of your price ranges in there and is a bit confusing.

I may have my 636 for sale. PM me if you would like some more details. I'll have it cleaned up later this week.

• 2 weeks later...