techmo super bowl

mkent93

HAH I got an 8 bit NES for x-mas from my mom. I have been telling her I left it at her house as a kid, so she went on ebay and got me one. John Elways QB did have a bug in it that was really funny to run fast as hell. I already got tecmo bowl and super bowl. week 9 with the browns 8-1 :( fumbled a punt with no time left on the 4 yd line.

virtualnes.com has a bunch of old NES games including Tecmo Bowl. Loved that game as a kid, actually got to play the Lions when they were pretty good with Rodney Pete, Barry Sanders, Chris Spielman, ahh the good old days.

My brothers hated me because I'd always use Spielman to sack and sanders to destroy any team they played against me.

Great game, lots of good memories. I still keep the legend alive by playing my neighbor and his little brother in epic Christmas matches.

a little birdie told me that they are remaking it for XBOX360/PS3, with the same ultra simple control scheme, but obviously there will be no real teams (fuck you EA!), but if it can play and remind me of the good times i had/still have with the originals........I'm IN!