Wii owners, help

Akula

It comes with 1 wii-mote, 1 nun chuk to make everything needed for 1 player. I would recommend at least 1 more wii-mote, nun chuk combo. The wii is best used for 2 or more players, but it comes with everything you need out of the box.

Considering nintendo had an entire year to fill the demand for the wii and somehow didn't meet the demand this season, I would recommend calling places like gamestop and other video game stores to see if any came in and hope no one gets there before you. I called target daily to get mine early this year, and ended up getting lucky and finding one at gamestop.

They get boring after the novelty wears off and you realize nintendo only makes games for the 7-13 year old crowd.

They get boring after the novelty wears off and you realize nintendo only makes games for the 7-13 year old crowd.

I agreed with everything up to this point. There are a lot of games made for all three, xBox, PS3, and Wii (ie: Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Resident Evil, Medal of Honor, etc). We got a Wii for Christmas. We got an extra controller with nunchuck (or whatever the hell its called), the Harry Potter game, Zelda, and Guitar Hero III. The games it comes with were pretty fun too (Wii Sports: Tennis, Bowling, Boxing, Baseball, Golf, etc). We've been playing the shit out of our Wii.

I agreed with everything up to this point. There are a lot of games made for all three, xBox, PS3, and Wii (ie: Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Resident Evil, Medal of Honor, etc). We got a Wii for Christmas. We got an extra controller with nunchuck (or whatever the hell its called), the Harry Potter game, Zelda, and Guitar Hero III. The games it comes with were pretty fun too (Wii Sports: Tennis, Bowling, Boxing, Baseball, Golf, etc). We've been playing the shit out of our Wii.

You've only had it 12ish hours, I hope you wouldn't lose interest this quick, lol, come back in 6months and let us know then if you don't mind.

You've only had it 12ish hours, I hope you wouldn't lose interest this quick, lol, come back in 6months and let us know then if you don't mind.

I've had mine since LAUNCH DAY, We still play the shit out of my wii. Even more since we moved it to the basement to a dedicated TV. Shit I just bought a new TV just for my WII area.

GAMES TO GET .

These are all good group games but fun alone also.

Wario Ware

Mario Olympics

WII PLAY (Worth the 10$ by far)

Links Crossbow Training

Mario Party 8

Single player

I like need for speed pro sheet just for the drag racing shifting dealio

Some like mario galaxy me i hated it.

RESIDENT EVIL 4 (Its fun as hell on wii)