Yoshi Pipe

Yoshi Headers

Blue Remote Controlled LEDs

Frame Sliders

Fender Eliminator

Tag Relocater

Polished Frame

Custom Gun Metal Grey Paint

Skull Windshield Bolts (put on post making the video)

Tires are less than 6 months old, still have some of the thingies that stiff up off of tires (forgot the name lol)

has about 22k miles on it runs strong, but is parked for the winter. deciding i need to get rid of it to get something smaller because around here it's not about speed as much down south, it's about turns.

has a new chain and sprockets at the start of last season but the chain has rusted a bit and has a few extra links. so it may be due for a new one within a year or so. everything else is in good shape.

looking for 5,ooo obo

title is in hand, well not in hand, it's at my house haha but its def. in my name clean and clear.

video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyGoLhNcNj0

Yoshi Pipe

Yoshi Headers

Blue Remote Controlled LEDs

Frame Sliders

Fender Eliminator

Tag Relocater

Polished Frame

Custom Gun Metal Grey Paint

Skull Windshield Bolts (put on post making the video)

Tires are less than 6 months old, still have some of the thingies that stiff up off of tires (forgot the name lol)

has about 22k miles on it runs strong, but is parked for the winter. deciding i need to get rid of it to get something smaller because around here it's not about speed as much down south, it's about turns.

has a new chain and sprockets at the start of last season but the chain has rusted a bit and has a few extra links. so it may be due for a new one within a year or so. everything else is in good shape.

looking for 5,ooo obo

title is in hand, well not in hand, it's at my house haha but its def. in my name clean and clear.

video is here:

What happened to the badge on the triple that the Champions Edition had?

You might want to provide the VIN outside the last 6 numbers to verify to potential buyers...