need cheap NoN working Xbox 360 core

MaverickGrabber1972

got one back it jan of 06 with a 2 year warranty.......the cd drive took a dump and i removed my game from it the only way i could :) now the cd tray don't look the same ...they will prob not warranty it .so dont care about the inside as long as it looks ok on the outside..if need be can swap the outter shell

WARNING some stores check the serial #.

Thats why the box has a window in the back.

Also why would anyone have a dead one at this point? I had a LAUNCH DAY 360 it died last month. Microsoft fixed it free of charge.

Hwo did yours die. If it died from something else WRAP a towel around it and turn it on. Since the red ring is really a "Generic" error you should just tell them it happened. Thats what I did then when i was in the middle of talking to them on the phone i got the red ring.

Youre not suppose to wrap towels around them. If its already cracked open you could do the penny trick under the board.

I just made a nice cooling system for mine in hopes of avoding all problems. If this dies on me Ill warranty it and then transplant it all into a PC case and cool the shit out of it that way. Either way I will win hehe

I'm not 360 savy, so could someone explain the towel and penny tricks, and the idea behind them?

Towel trick is to turn the system on with it wrapped in towels. DO this for 20 mins or something. I cant remember. The reason is to get it so hot that it melts the contacts on the xbox motherboard.

Over time if the xbox is hot it will start to warp the motherboard. It loses connections because of this.

The towel trick only gives you 30 minutes max to play again. If your xbox is this bad you should pay someone $80 to remove the heatsink and cpus, remove the solider and re solider everything back.

I dont know what the penny trick is.

I suggest to anyone that wants to know more about xboxs and/or modding in general visit http://www.xbox-scene.com