FS: M90 complete

Buck531

I'm demodding my car. Everything. Someone already got the headers and the cam. I have a few things left

Complete Ported M90. coated s/c rotors and has no play. Comes with a ZZP MPS with either a 3.0, 3.1, or a 3.2 pulley. Upgraded zzp (green) coupler inside. The Snout has been rebuilt with new bearings and seals.

Looking for $400 for it all.

It's done. I've already torn apart the top of half of the motor today. In a few weeks goes a stock block then I'm going to drive it for a while then sell it.

Then I get a Regal GS and play with that. Don't worry, I'll still have a 4 door busting balls in Columbus:). Just a little more comfort ;).

It's done. I've already torn apart the top of half of the motor today. In a few weeks goes a stock block then I'm going to drive it for a while then sell it.

Then I get a Regal GS and play with that. Don't worry, I'll still have a 4 door busting balls in Columbus:). Just a little more comfort ;).

I ran into a blue de-baged one of those a couple weeks ago in polaris. I heard the whine as I was passing him. :)

It more sucks when parts weren't desinged for the car and you force them on there :) (i.e. headers). lol.

Yep.

Have fun with the Regal, I really like them. If I were in your shoes, I'd get a loaded LS or an N/A GS and put a Z7 on it. :) That's probably what I would do if something happened to the TrailBlazer - go pick up an N/A Regal or Bonneville for cash and turbo. :)

Yep.

Have fun with the Regal, I really like them. If I were in your shoes, I'd get a loaded LS or an N/A GS and put a Z7 on it. :) That's probably what I would do if something happened to the TrailBlazer - go pick up an N/A Regal or Bonneville for cash and turbo. :)

I could.. but there's no way I'm going to dump 5k for a turbo setup. Then I get to deal with trans issues. i'll be happy with a mid 13 second DD for now.

I could.. but there's no way I'm going to dump 5k for a turbo setup. Then I get to deal with trans issues. i'll be happy with a mid 13 second DD for now.

Nah, 6-8lbs of boost = no trans issues. :)