Fire in the hole!

HAOLE

One of the best ones I've ever seen:

Two guys pull upto a drive thru window to pull the ol 'fire in the hole' trick and after he throws the drink, grinds the gear and stalls right there in front of the window and has the drink thrown back at him before he could get away.

Ok...if this happened to me, I would be pissed. If I had a girlfriend, and it happened to her, I would be pissed...and then I would dump her for working at a drivethrough...just kidding to anyone that works drive though. But seriously...how can you not get at least a chuckle out of this?!?! hahahaha its classic!

Ok...if this happened to me, I would be pissed. If I had a girlfriend, and it happened to her, I would be pissed...and then I would dump her for working at a drivethrough...just kidding to anyone that works drive though. But seriously...how can you not get at least a chuckle out of this?!?! hahahaha its classic!

How bout you tell me where you live, and i'll do it through your front door? Thatd be real funny wouldnt it... :rolleyes:

Point is, if you think this is funny, youre an asshole. Have some class and civility, and act like you have a brain.

How bout you tell me where you live, and i'll do it through your front door? Thatd be real funny wouldnt it... :rolleyes:

Point is, if you think this is funny, youre an asshole. Have some class and civility, and act like you have a brain.

I live off of Sancus blvd. Ill meet you at lazelle park and you can try it. Did I not say I would be pissed if it happened to me? Yeah pretty sure I said that. Did I say I would go around doing it? No, I'm not a douche. Lighten the fuck up, seems like someone got picked on a bit too much as a lil tike.

I another life, my friends and I menaced the east side of Columbus throwing water balloons at people. I look back and I feel sorry for the people that we did that to. :(

I remember driving over the Courtwright Rd. over pass and there was a black guy with an afro walking across the bridge. My friend smacked him with the balloon from behind and about knocked him over. :nono:

Karma has got me back over the years for my stupid actions!

When its rainy downtown I find it funny to hit puddles with people standing around on the streets. I figure everyone needs a bad day once in awhile. Sometimes I have them and I even enjoy them a bit because to me its just nuts to take little shit serious. I'd never throw at someones face though. That could turn not funny to easily.

I think it would have also been funny if they tore out of the drive-thru only to hit a car pulling in or something though.

Evan